On the way home i guess its all working now

Brendon walked off stage as he heard a slight whisper. He forgot about it as soon as he saw his parents and siblings. He ran into his family's arms smiling, he was finally happy after what felt like a long time. "I did it!" Brendon smiled. There were faint "congrats" and cheers all around him. He was too shocked to figure out who said what. As he was heading home one thought was on his mind. Brendon didn't even know why, but Ryan Ross had captured his mind. Those hazel dreamy eyes made Brendon's heart melt like butter.

"BEEBS ARE YOU BREATHING?" he snapped out of his thoughts and saw his sister waving a hand in front of his face, accidentally hitting Brendon's nose.

"OUCH THAT HURT ASSHAT," Brendon exclaimed.

"You're the one with the huge butt not me Bren," His sister responded.

"At least the girls seem to like it," He winked.

"Yeah. Girls," she whispered to herself.

"What?" Brendon yell-whispered.

"Nothing Beebs, mind your ass." Brendon rolled his eyes. They arrived to a hotel about half an hour from where Brendon performed only two hours before. There were five of them in total (Brendon, his mom, his sister, and his two brothers, Spencer and Jon) so they ordered two two-bed rooms. One for the girls and one for the boys.

After they all got settled, Jon and Spencer decided to go hang out at the public pool one floor below them. It was free admission since they were staying for the night.

Brendon's thoughts wandered to Ryan's pretty eyes. 'His nose was cute, too' he thought, and laughed to himself. He started blushing a bit. That's when it hit him. He can't think of a boy like that, he was straight... he likes girls. That's what he thought, anyways. Brendon was so happy that he had the chance to be on The Voice. He really loved music, and singing was his favorite thing to do. He also had the chance to be near an adorable boy. Brendon giggled to himself and took his phone and posted about what happened.

 Brendon giggled to himself and took his phone and posted about what happened

He was so excited. As time passed, Brendon fell asleep. The moon was shining and illuminated his face.

Its a small one but we hope you guys like it :) have a nice day