Same Day Agra Tour is short and amazing tour of india

Taj Mahal is one of the most wonderful masterpieces of architecture in the world. It is situated at Agra in Uttar Pradesh, it is also considered to be one amongst the eight most majestic historical structures of the world. This monument was built in the name of love and devotion. This white marble structure was the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan's, gift for his dead wife - Mumtaz Mahal. It's made out of marble and took 22 years and 20 000 workers to complete this milky marble tomb.

Its magnificent, marvelous and aesthetic beauty hypnotizes its viewers. Words cannot do the Taj Mahal justice, its incredible detail simply has to be seen to be appreciated. A symbol of pure love, passion, emotion and divinity, in 1983 it became a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was cited as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage."

Thousands of tourists throng Delhi on leisure and business tours, and many opt for, a <a href=www.samedaytour.com”/>same day Agra tour </a>. The practice has become quite popular and sought for as it takes very little time to reach. Tourists can return to the Indian capital after a day long sightseeing of the attractions in Agra. One has to leave Delhi for Agra in the morning and return back to Delhi in the early evening. Hundreds look for a guided same day trip to Agra in the presence of a guide who would narrate on the stories behind the various tourist attractions they encounter.

Although the city of Agra is famous for Taj Mahal, there are other attractions that are as worthy as any other historical places like the stone carved Agra Fort and Tomb of It-mad-Daula's. <a href=www.samedaytour.com”/>Same day Agra travel<a/>  packages would offer you a beautiful insight into the Mughal style of architecture. The guests can explore the deserted Mughal capital of Fatehpur Sikri, which has been declared as a World Heritage Site. The tourist can also make a visit to the Tomb of Emperor Akbar situated at Sikandra on the Delhi-Agra highway.