Chapter 2

"Well somebody had fun" Kuroo smirked as the two emerged from the showers.

Lev blushed and tried to hide behind Yaku as he only wrapped a towel around his hips, but failed. He knew no one was looking but he was still uncomfortable.

Yaku's face went beet red and he scowled.

"Oh shut the fuck up! At least I got laid, unlike some captain I know" he growled.

Kuroo placed a hand on his chest in mock hurt. "That was rude" he pouted "my heart will forever be broken".

Kenma frowned at the both of them and muttered to Kuroo that he needed to shut up.

After everybody had teased the couple and left, Lev finally got changed.

He zipped up his red jacket, that wore Nekoma's name proudly and grabbed his stuff before making his way over towards a waiting Yaku.

Lev smiled down at Yaku, feeling much better now than before. As they made their way off the school property and towards the street, Lev turned to Yaku.

"Hey can I stay over?" He asked shyly.

Yaku sighed "Sorry Lev I don't think you can... I promised my mom I would help clean up around the house."

Lev grimaced "n-no it's fine! Don't worry about it!"

"Lev? Not to be rude or anything... But, why do you always stay away from your house. It's just you never seem to be at your own place and that kind of worries me..." Yaku mumbled.

"Nothing's wrong! You don't have to worry. Uh I better go though. My mom must be wondering where I am... Y'now since she uh doesn't know that uh... Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow!" With that Lev leaned down and kissed Yaku on the forehead.

"Love you!" Lev waved goodbye before walking away, to his own house.

"Love you... Too" he mumbled and gave a small wave. He sighed and hesitantly turned around and walked home.

Lev took deep breaths, trying to quell his slowly rising anxiety down. He nervously played with his sleeves as he approached his front door.

He gently turned the doorknob and to his 'luck' it was unlocked.
Shit shit shit! She's home!

Ever so quietly he made his way inside, shutting the door.

Just as he was slipping his shoes off he felt someone smack him (hard) on the back of the head.

"...H-hey... M-mom..." He greeted, voice wavering as he turned around to look at her.

She was angry.

And in his case, he was unlucky.

Very unlucky.

"Where the fuck have you been, you brat!? Your dad keeps calling home from his work to ask if you're home!" She kept hitting him at the beginning of each sentence.

"I shouldn't have to know where such an ungrateful daughter is!" He winced at the word 'daughter'.

"You stupid piece of shit! You are not my fucking responsibility! Be useful in your life for once!" She tugged on his hair, ripping strands out.

She pulled his face closer to her own.

"You'll never be a fucking boy, disgusting little shit" she growled, reeling he arm back before punching him in the nose.

Lev groaned in pain, clutching his now bleeding nose.

With a strong kick to his stomach (making him lose his balance and fall), Lev's mom had calmed off enough to walk away.