7. A close call

Before in Problematic

"Yeah very beautiful." While looking at him. I want to hug him.

"Boboiboy.." I walk behind him.

"Yes?" He wanted to look backwards but he fails as i hug him.

"Fang!?" His voice sounded really shock and nervous. "What's wr-wrong? Are you hurt?"

Yes i am hurt Boboiboy. Cause I can't be with you. And own you for myself.

"No I'm just tired." I rest my head on his shoulder. And leaving my hands around is waist. "Just for a while. I need to recharge myself. I'm sorry Boboiboy."

As i said that he kept quiet and put his hand on my arm and the wind blows really hard and the Sakura flowers starts to fall.

What a scenery. With him. Hugging him.

Boboiboy i love you.

Fang's pov.

"Fang are you okay now?" Boboiboy ask and i was looking at his rosy cheeks.

"Yes i am." I let go of him.

Then I realised is almost dark.

"Shit its almost dark!" Said Boboiboy. "I think we should just open fire here okay fang."

I nod and put my bag down.

As its already night i came to my senses and thought of the hug i did.

Omg! How could i do that! I could have lost him! He might not want to my friend .

But either way Kaizo going to take him away. That pisses me off.

While thinking I'm looking at Boboiboy who is trying his best to concentrate to get his power in tact.

Then he let a big sigh and scream. He lied down on the ground.

"ARGHHHH!" He starts to move around the ground "why isn't the power here!"

"Boboiboy its okay you can do everything!" I came to him and pats him.

Then he moves away from me and blush.

"What's wrong Boboiboy?" I ask him. Is he afraid of me after i hug him?

"N-nothing!" He stood up and tried his power.

"Boboiboy THORN!" Then a big green spark come out from him.

"Boboiboy!" I was shock the green light is surrounding him. The green light became thorn.

"Omg Boboiboy! You seem to get back your power!" I scream and i was happy

Boboiboy look so happy and touch his thorns and he realised something.

"The power is back but I can't change to them." Boboiboy looks at me.

"What do u mean? You can't change your form is it?"