Chapter 1

~Fair warning, this switches back and forth between POV's frequently!!! Please have patience with it!!!~

Mark's POV:

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and WELCOME to the charity live stream with Bob, Wade and Jack, say 'hi' guys." There were various greetings from the aforementioned YouTubers, some of my closest friends. "Great, so today we will be playing the infamous game of Prop Hunt! Jack and Bob are on a team and I got stuck with Wade-y-poo."

"You know you love me, Mark," came the instant response from my long-time friend.

"Nooo, that doesn't sound correct. In no way, shape, or form am I ever going to do that." I retorted sarcastically, throwing in a snort of mockery for emphasis. "Anyway, let's get this started! And remember to donate to the 'Markiplier's Heros Charity Foundation'!"

Kira's POV:

"Hellooooo NIIIINNNJJJAAASSSS!!!! It's me, Haxor_Ninja_HD, welcome to my live-stream and BOY do I have a treat for you today! As you all probably know by now, one of the biggest hits on my channel is my 'haxor' episodes, where I jump into the games of random people and mess around with them a bit. Now, for the big reveal of who our next victim is......the one....the ONLY....MARKIPLIER!" I waited for all the excited comments to roll in for a while before continuing. "That's right, and in case you aren't following him on social media or here on Twitch, I will now inform you that he is currently doing a Charity Live-Stream for his Markiplier's Heros thing. So consider that a bit of a shout-out to the Foundation, donate to him or to me, because 50% of the earnings here today I will send to him!"

I told them that I was gonna set up my firewall bypass and other systems so they had a moment where I wasn't talking, also giving more time for other subs to get onto the stream. I started typing {being sure not to have my software screen up and showing to them since I created it myself and could probably be flagged as 'illegal'.} Soon enough, I had their stream audio synced with mine and was into their game.

"Let the fun, BEGIN!"

Markiplier's POV:

+Ninja HD has joined your server+

"What the hell? Did you guys get that notification, too? Or am I going insane?" I asked. This had never happened before...

"No, I saw it, too. If you're referring to the random person appearing in the game, I mean." Huh, even Bob sounds confuzzled. Confused grumbles of agreement came through from the Irishman and the Jolly Giant named Wade.

"Let me message them, just to see how they got in here and why." I said, clicking on the chat bar. (M= Mark, N= Ninja/Kira)

M: Uh, hello? Ninja, how did you get into this lobby?

N: Hi. How's the stream, Mark?

M: Fiiiine...Got quite the surprise when you popped up though!

N: That's my job! To surprise people with my ninjaness...

M: Sooooo....are you staying in this lobby or...?

N: Hmmmm...

N: I'll tell you what, you find me twice and elude me three times, I will leave. If you cannot accomplish this...then you will be stuck with me!

N: Deal?

"Hey, guys? They said that if we can find them 2 times and beat them 3 times in here they will leave...Does that sound like a good deal?" I asked. I was fine with it, but I didn't wanna accept unless they were cool with it since they're part of the stream, too.

"Fine by me! It sounds like a fun challenge!" Of course Wade's all for it, I didn't really expect anything less.

"As long as they aren't using any cheats or mods to scam us out of the deal, then it's cool with me!" Good, now we just have to wait for Jack!

"Do you even have to ask?! Tell 'em that the challenge is ACCEPTED!!!" Now my eardrums are bleeding. -__-"

"Kay, gimme a minute." I mumbled, typing in our responses.

M: Alright, you have yourself a deal!

N: Awesome.

N: I joined Bob and Wade's team since I originally issued the challenge to you.

M: Game on!

N: May the odds be EVER in your favor. >:)

"Oh man. What have we gotten ourselves into?"