Ruby's Diary!

Dear diary, 

When I woke up this morning I thought it was going to be a fantastic day. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Me and Mum were thoroughly disappointed by the atrocious standard of food at the dingy village café. Although that was pretty  traumatising the worst was yet to come… When we arrived home I was filled with delight, as I found a large white parcel in the hall way. I opened it excitedly, only to find that daddy had ordered the wrong wedding shoes! I mean, how did that even happen? I told him I wanted the White Laboutons, why did he order the Gucci ones? Is he stupid or something? I rang Matthew  immediately, hoping to receive a suitable amount of sympathy.. And you know what? He didn’t even care. He said he enjoys the food at the café! He obviously has ridiculously low food hygiene standards. “I doesn’t matter what shoes your wearing princess” he exclaimed flatly. Of course It matters, in fact I would say shoes matter more than anything! What would people think if I turned up to my own wedding wearing those disgusting sliver things? Its going to be ok though.. Mum is refusing to feed Daddy until he orders the Laboutons and quite rightly too. I suppose my life could be worse… I could be Alicia. Ohh imagine having to wear those tacky dresses on a daily basis; Scrubbing  the shop floor with those terrible earing’s, dangling unflatteringly down her make-up stained neck. Argh, She so desperate too, following my Matthew around like a lost sheep. Well if she lay’s one  finger on him I will actually snap it off. I don’t just mean those pathetic false nails, I mean the whole damn finger…