The Stupid Small Sister

Dicks full uf pricks that make u sicks and make u twick but it taste layk cake and make ure life cockyful😂 miracole with a trycicole in the hole with a mole with a pole in his hole , but the pole was too big for the hole so the hoe get in , kicked godwin small dick and cut it , then roasted it while drinkin mounten dew and eating doritos while sniper 360 noscope 420 quickscope nubs in a moutain that is high AF , and then he died , and died again and again and then he rage quit like a stupid ass hoe And sister said trycicole and they dide in his vehcole full of pickle that make her stomach frankole and they dide aagain becoz of the bycicole that hit ther vehicole name fortucole and they dide again and make this the cycole of the cyclopes that make ure dickk kick gowin ass dick and roast her smoll dick in tha small pot and eat it like a small cock and die and sister rides a Lamborghini martini bikini linguini fetichini mintini my weenie nutsack ballsack hairy ballsack ass crack and kidnapped by the blue rays of the hair of hare and sister left a trail of hair going to the lair of the liers like emanwel that suks in lying that is like lying in the bed paid by the raid and make them the cake of the brade and eat it like a bread in front of all the slaid and godwin died again eating a special siopao in the haus of opaw and make his stomach big like a hole in the hoe like a pro that cannot kill a crow that make his dick even smaller and cut it like a cutticle nipple apple pole pale in the whale's aisle in the air hair of hares in the ears of the cyclope that rides a vihcole that is so brand new like lamborghini in my hotel at mountain side like a mountain fountain certain inertain curtane butane glass plane inside the lane in the airplane of the north side philipane nationae associationae.amen.