1

S P E N C E R

"Honey, you really need to get out of bed. He isn't even worth it," My childhood best friend, Josslynn, tries to console me, but I was a blubbering mess and could barely hear her over my own sobs. "Spence, please. You know what? I give up! But if you don't get up and walk downstairs in the next 5 minutes, I will phone Dani to come down here and Lord knows what he would do," I groan as she walks out of the room, shutting my door behind her.

Sighing, I warily get out of my bed and slowly walk into the bathroom connected to my room. I glance into the mirror as I stand in front of the sink and take in the dark circles under my red eyes, my blotchy skin, and oily hair. I need a shower, pronto. Picking up my toothbrush, I squeeze toothpaste on it and brush my teeth. After rinsing out my mouth, I began stripping myself of my clothes. I walked over to the shower and turn the water on hot, letting it heat up a bit before stepping in. I shiver as the water touches my skin. Picking up my razor I begin to shave my legs and underarms, then wash my body and hair. I wonder what Charlie is doing right now. Is he moping around his flat? Is he with Brenda, the girl that manipulated him into thinking she could treat him better than I ever could? He's probably laying on the sofa with her snuggled up to their favorite films. The all too familiar feeling of sadness floods over me once again as I think about my now ex-boyfriend, Charlie. He broke up with me yesterday morning over coffee and scones. "It's better this way, you deserve someone that will love you and never have to be put in a position of 'who to choose'. I'm so sorry". Sorry my ass, he left to me to go prance around with some 20 year-old bimbo named Brenda. The water soon turns cold and I am forced out of the shower. Wrapping my white fluffy towel around my body, I gather up my clothes and walk back into my room to throw them in my hamper.

I hope Joss doesn't plan on dragging me out of the house like she did my bed, I want a lazy day on the couch. I pull a XL navy blue t-shirt off a hanger in my closet and toss it onto my bed, then waddling over to my drawers, I pull out a pair of black leggings and undergarments and toss them onto my bed as well. I pull on my black seamless panties and hook on my black t-shirt bra before sliding on my leggings and slipping my shirt over my head. Sitting down at my vanity, I brush my hair and then braid it.

"Spence, are you done yet?" Josslynn yells across our flat and I yell back a simple 'yes' before I walk out of my room, down the hall, and into our living room. Joss is sitting on the couch scrolling through channels while sipping what I assume to be coffee. "I made you some coffee, its on the bar along with some eggs," I smile and walk into the kitchen, gobbling up the eggs before making my way back into the living room with my coffee. I plop myself next to Josslynn on the couch and begin watching the end of an episode of Gossip Girl.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I question, sipping my scorching hot coffee.

"Well we need to go grocery shopping and I was hoping you would say yes to going clubbing with me and Dani tmmr night?" Josslynn counters, a hint of desperation in her voice. I do need to get out and I don't want to hold Joss or Dani back on having fun. Nothing too bad could really happen anyways, I wont run into Charlie. He hates clubbing. I nod, "Sounds good to me, but we'll have to go shopping for a dress later today then too". Smiling at my best friend, who is now doing a small happy dance in her seat, I realize how much I don't deserve such an amazing friendship. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Okay," she claps, "Lets get our shoes on and get shopping!" Bursting out of her seat, she dashes into her bedroom as I calmly walk into mine. I slip on a pair of UGG's and quickly put on some mascara to make my eyes pop. I grab my wallet and car keys and meet up with Josslynn before we get into the car and begin driving to the mall.

"Oh! I love this song!" Josslynn exclaims turning up the volume as One Directions new song A.M. blasts through my stereo. Bobbing our heads to the beat, we both began bursting out the lyrics, even though I only know the chorus. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I do enjoy listening to some of their music. Josslynn on the other is crazy for them, she doesn't have posters or anything in that sort but she knows almost everything about them. We soon pulled up to the mall and walked into a store named La Belle. The store was littered in provocative dresses. After about 10 minutes of shifting through dresses we both found the ones we were going to get. Mine is a eggshell colored, tight, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and it reached to about mid-thigh. Josslynn's is a two piece; a salmon, high wasted, short, tight skirt paired with a tight, black, cropped tank. We paid for our items and made our way to the grocery store before making our way home. We spent the rest of the day moseying around the flat before heading to bed. I laid awake thinking about my life and circumstances. If I want to get over Charlie, I'll need a distraction. And this distraction will be hot.

Liam Payne as Himself (22)

Niall Horan as Himself (22)

Harry Styles as Himself (21)

Louis Tomlinson as Himself (24)

Spencer Hines as Troian Bellisario (22)

Joslynn Iverson as Random Girl (23)