ex's surprise visit

Me and leah love our house and were having a sleepover with Kim emily and the guys and they just got here what smells good paul asked homemade pizza cookies brownies and some other stuff I said cool embry said and we watched movies and ate and at about midnight there was a knock on the door I'll get it leah said and went to the door and a minute later she came back um raven your ex boyfriends at the door leah said and everyone stopped what they were doing and I sighed and got up and looked at paul coming with me I asked um sure paul said good I might need someone to kick his ass I said I'll do it gladly paul said and we went to the door and opened it raven Blake said blake I said who are you blake asked looking at paul I'm her friend paul said what ever rav you wanna go out to Seattle and party like we used to blake asked no I said come on rav blake said she said no paul said what's it to you Indian blake said and I moved and paul punched blake I think it would be best for you to leave blake I said no I'm not leaving without you blake said SAM I yelled and sam ran to the door what sam asked can you put a restraining order on blake please I asked yeah sam said you little bitch blake yelled and paul punched him again paul calm down please I said and paul looked at me then walked over to me and rapped his arms around me and put his face in my neck smelling my sent let's go back inside so you don't get sick raven sam said and we walked into the living room and everyone looked at us and paul still had his arms around me what happened embry asked as paul set down and put me on his lap paul punched blake twice once cause blake called him an indian and he called me a bitch the second time I said and all the guys growled lowly and tightened his arms around me I'll have that restraining order tomorrow sam said and I nodded um I think we should go to bed now leah suggested remember to lock up I said I'll do it Jake said and got up I don't wanna let you go paul whispered and I could see the yellow ring around his eyes come on you can stay with me tonight I said and paul nodded and got up lifting me where you going paul embry asked and paul growled at him and packed me to my room and shut the door and put me on the bed then layed down beside me rapping his arms around me tightly my wolf feels threatened and pissed right now paul said it's ok I'm not leaving I said and paul growled at the thought and looked at my lips then eyes a few times then smashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly and I kissed him back and he flipped me onto my back and covered my body with his and kept kissing me and soon my shirt was off my Wolf's fighting to come out please don't be scared paul said it's ok let him out your wolf is a part of you and I accept that I said and his pupil's went completely yellow and he started sniffing me all over and I giggled and he kept sniffing even over my crotch and I ran my fingers through his hair and he purred and moved up to my neck and licked it and I moaned not tonight but soon paul said and I nodded and pulled him down to me and kissed him and he kissed me back and wen he pulled back his eyes were normal I know it's soon but I love you I said I love you to so much paul whispered the last words let's go to sleep and tommrow we can play you me and your wolf in the woods I said and paul smiled really paul asked yeah I said and paul rolled onto his side and pulled me to his chest and I fell asleep and woke up at around seven am and wrestled my way out of Paul's arms and put his shirt on then went to the kitchen and got out bacon eggs sausage ham and started cooking and soon Paul walked into the kitchen why'd you get out of bed Paul asked I wanted to make my wolf man breakfast I said and paul smiled hugely thank you I haven't had anyone other than emily cook for me in a long time paul said well that's gonna change I said and paul smiled and we fixed our plates and ate and paul got seconds then everyone walked into the kitchen are you wearing Paul's shirt jake asked yep it comfy I said and paul smiled and everyone ate and me and leah done the dishes later guys I said where are you going jared asked me and paul are going for a walk in the woods I said and paul smiled and jumped up later guys paul said and we walked outside and into the woods and he striped and phased and I climed on him and he took off and I giggled and soon we were in a field and paul layed down and I climed off him and he phased back its not fair if your necked and I'm not I said and paul blushed a little and I striped and layed down beside and we ended up having rough sex and he bit me um I'm sorry paul said what I asked I marked you paul said what's that mean I asked it means your mine and I'm yours you can only have my kids you'll smell like me to other Wolf's and Leach's and in the eyes of the tribe we're married please don't be mad paul said its ok paul I'm not mad I only want kids with you and we were going to get married someday I'm perfectly fine with it I love you forever I said and paul smile I love you to paul said let's head back I said and we got up and I put my close on and took Paul's hand and we headed out and soon we were at mine and Leah's house and paul got dressed and we walked inside and into the living room where have you guys been quil Seth and leah phased jared asked what paul asked you reak of sex jake said you smell different sam said I'm going to the shower I said ok babe love you paul said love you to I said and pecked Paul on the lips and went to my shower and wen I got out I put on a muscle shirt short shorts and put my hair into a messy bun and saw pas mark and smiled the walked downstairs and into the living room and set down on Paul's lap what that Kim asked what jared asked on raven's neck Kim said and everyone looked at me oh my old quil said wen did that happen billy asked about an hour ago I said marking only happens when the imprint fully accepts the wolf and then it doesn't always happen old quil said you accepted his wolf jake asked why wouldn't I his wolf is a part of him same as your wolf is a part of you I said I like her quil said and paul growled not like that like a baby sister paul said and I could feel Paul's hungry so I got up where are you going paul asked to fix something to eat your hungry I said and walked into the kitchen and fixed sandwich's and leah walked into the room and we packed the plates into the living room then got drinks and I set back down on Paul's lap and we started eating sometimes feeding each other and sharing a glass of water and everyone looked at us what paul asked nothing leah said smiling and two weeks later I was in the bathroom puking and leah held my hair rav maby you should take a pregnancy test leah said yeah I said and leah left and a few minutes later she handed me a pregnancy test and I look it and we waited the three minutes and I checked it and it was positive oh my god leah said and I nodded and grabbed my phone and texted paul come over for dinner I texted ok are you on cause I can feel your a little worried paul texted I'm fine I texted Paul's coming over for dinner and I'll tell him then I said and leah nodded um rav I know we haven't been living together long but can my imprint move in leah asked um sure as long as I still have my room I said and leah smiled and soon we cooked and paul showed up.