Chapter Two

Once the city of dreams made her dream. How unfortunate she was. They were invited by his business partner for a get together and he told her to be ready. That night she was surprised by his words. She wore a deep maroon dress and made herself up as life was inviting her to show him how she was. She got ready and started waiting for him by looking at the syzygy of stars through the window of her bedroom.

She saw her own reflection in the balcony's sliding glass door and smiled. She was looking ethereal. Suddenly, the sound of his footsteps made her still and very next brief moment he was coming there. He appeared handsome as he was and she felt his gaze. He was there standing just against her and she was frightened to look in his eyes.

The electric beams shot through her body as he held her wrist. It was not new in any way, but his touch was new; pacifying, sparkling and glimmering. She was standing so close to him and her breath was captured in his eyes. 

"You are looking gorgeous." And a beautiful smile played on his lips.

"I had always wanted any pretty lady to be my wife." She tried hard to make her eyelashes shiver less but failed. He was mesmerizing her and she was captured.

"But I did not want you." He said what she was afraid of listening. 

He said her to stay at home as she was looking dreadfully beautiful and pushed her towards the railing. She involuntarily balanced herself. He was gone but his scent perfumed her. She slightly touched her wrist and smiled. She was happy. She was happy for his words. His behavior was no new to her but something in her mind signaled for a fresh breezy stroke in their life. She went inside all smiling and blushing with a salted drop cascading down to her chin.

That night she pulled her diary out and wrote what she read last weekend.

"I am the kind of girl who fails at most things but can win your heart with her magical love. I am the kind of girl who sometimes cries alone but can easily hide her all pain and keep smiling for you. I am the kind of girl who fights for silly things but can fight the world for one she loves. I am the kind of girl who has had her heart broken a million times but will stick by your side if someone break yours. I am the kind of girl who you cannot understand easily but will be the most understanding girl in your life. I am the kind of girl who cannot be defined by her looks or her hair. I am the girl who lives in a world of her own and has her own dreams and fantasies. I am different maybe a bit complicated maybe strange or weird but I am unique".

Next morning she made his favorite breakfast and watched him eating. He looked at her with a vivid shine in his questioning eyes. She slightly stood up and went away. She was holding her diary writing something when he entered the room. He asked her what she is writing and held her head in his hands. She was amazed and wishfully thought if her test has ended.

He suddenly pushed her towards the wall behind her forcefully and spoke a lot. He again held her up and brutally shocked her body and made her skull hit the wall again and left while dusting his sleeves. 

His muscular back looked splendid.

---------------------------------------

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How life is? I wish everything to be splendid at your end. Here's the second part of DNWMS, a story that is very close to me. Show your commitment by voting and commenting. Every beep that notifies me means a lot. 

Thank you!