Part 5 bro

Felix was in the locker room and changed when one of his co-worker came in. That boy's named Troy and well, he is one of the less nicer at the work.

"Is it your friend who is waiting for you at the table five?" Troy asked while he took off his shirt. Troy is one of those kids who knows he is hot and isn't afraid to show his body.
"Yeah it is," Felix said simple while he tied his shoes.
"He is my neighbour you know," Troy said and Felix looked up at his muscular body. "you should be careful with him."

Felix raised his eyebrow. "Why would you say so? He seems nice."
"Well, if you like people who are gay," Troy said with a chuckle and put on his t-shirt.
Felix didn't say anything even if he wanted to. He haven't even got to talk to PJ for an hour and someone already judge by his sexuality. Felix put on his cap, that was black and reminded of a baseball cap, and got up from the bench and grabbed his backpack.

"See you tomorrow," Troy said when Felix stepped out from the locker room.
Now he was a bit annoyed. This is the first time Felix will actually know PJ and someone comes and judge his sexuality. Felix stepped out to the restaurant and saw PJ who looked up and smiled at Felix.

"You ready to leave?" Felix asked with a smile, trying not to think about Troy since he will now spend some time with PJ.
"Yes I am!" PJ said and took his sunglasses and they walked outside.

They started to walk on the way there the beach was. They kept walking in some kind of awkward silence. Didn't really know what to say to each other. Which is pretty understandable, what do you say to a stranger that you decide to talk to but has no idea who they are?

"I saw that you put up the photo on Instagram," PJ said out of the blue. "I would say it is one of my favourite photos of yours."
"Thank you, I thought as well it looked really good."
"No problem, and yeah I looked through your Instagram posts. You paint as well?"

"I paint landscapes and skies, they are the easiest to paint."
"They are pretty but many as well, what do you do with all your paintings?"
"I have a site there I try to sell them, trying to make more money in that way."

PJ nodded. "That's really smart, is it many who buys them?"
Felix sighed a little and PJ looked over at him.
"Well," Felix started. "sometimes there is better days than others."
"It can be hard sometimes for people to decide what they want," PJ said and looked forward while he put on his sunglasses.

Felix nodded. It seemed that PJ was a guy who understood people easily and didn't judge other people. Or who knows, maybe PJ does, Felix have absolute no idea who PJ is. Except that PJ is gay.

"You take a lot of photos of cats and bugs," Felix said and looked at PJ and he saw how PJ smiled when the sun touched his face.
"Yep, they are the easiest to find I would say," PJ said with a laugh. "I don't take photos of dogs unless they are running or doesn't have a leash on them. I want the animals to look free in my photos. That's why I want to travel to another country and see the wild animals."

"I'm sure you will take great photos of them," Felix said with a smile.
Felix lowered his cap so the sun wouldn't be in his eyes too much.
"So," PJ said with a mumble. "you don't seem to have a problem that I'm gay?"
Felix stared at PJ but PJ looked forward. Was he unsure if Felix accepted his sexuality?

Maybe PJ have wanted to talk to Felix through DM on Instagram but didn't dare since he was unsure how Felix felt about him being homosexual.
"No, I have no problem at all," Felix said and smiled. "it's really silly to judge someone's sexuality. Love is love anyway."

PJ turned his head to Felix and smiled big. "Thanks man, it's just, sometime it is weird for other people to accept someone who is gay. Like my old best friend got really out of his mind and thought that I loved him."
"It's really silly of him to think so. You can be best friend with someone without being in love with them."