Chapter 1: Decisions to be made

Disclamier: NOT mine, i wish

What's in it: Slash and Het, main paring Hadrian/River, some sub pairings does not follow canon completely, i may add Mpreg, Sexual content! will add warnings before a sexual scene! Haters go away! Creature fic!

Hadrian was shocked. He didn't know how the Sno's knew him or what it meant to be River's mate. Seeing his confused face, Regulus quickly began explaining.

" The Dark Lord had heard about a prophecy. It said...

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ...

The rest no one knew but he was angry and frightened so he went after two children. Both children had been born on July 31st. Neville Longbottom and...Hadrian Potter. Unfortunately the Lestranges went to the Longbottoms, from the cruciates curse Alice and Frank went insane while Neville was miraculously left unharmed. The Dark Lord went to the Potters, killing Lily and James. "

Here Regulus hesitated, seeing this Katherine took over.

"When he cast the Killing Curse on you , the curse somehow back fired killing him and making you the Savior."

Hadrians mind was a whirlwind of information and thoughts. He hardly noticed when someone walked up behind him until arms wrapped around his waist when he stood up. Looking up into Rivers face, he finally realized he was crying when a tear met his lip, leaving a salty taste. Wiping the tears away, River picked up his smaller body, cradling him to his chest. Carrying Hadrian down the hall, River layed them both down on his bed, instantly falling asleep from the tiresome day. Back in the kitchen Regulus was planning with his wife." We can't keep the boys apart, but Hadrian can not stay with the Dursleys! The separation will hurt them both if the uncle doesn't get there first. Hadrian needs to be trained and prepared for the wizarding world."

Nodding her head, Katherine soothed him," Come to bed we can talk in the morning, it is to late to do anything now."

"But-"

"I agree, now bed."

Regulus shuffled his feet under his wife glare, quickly moving down the hall to the master bedroom. Two doors down, two boys slept on, never knowing the manipulations of certain people until they came to light.

____________________________________________________________________________________ So i don't know should i keep going? sorry its so short! Is this a terrible story? Do you want me to add more?

- Shadow