Chapter 4: The Changing

I turn around to see a cluster of men with these weird shaped weapons. As I was trying to identify the weapon... (After playing CoD and BF, I know the shapes of a lot of weapons) ... I felt a tug on my arm. A rush of adrenaline went through my body as I began to run. Then it hit me.

"Why are we running if we're Shapeshifters?" "Because those aren't regular guns. Those are- AH!!" What looked like a bullet hit Amanda in her shoulder. She started to slow her pace. "No. Nonononono. This can't be happening" I thought. I caught up to her and let her body weight be pushed onto me. I looked at her face. She looked cuter than I thought. "No time for that" I said to myself. As we were heading towards the end of the alley, Amanda started to mumble something. "What are you saying?" "Clear your mind and think of a NYC taxi." she said weakly "But can't they still hit m-" "SHUT UP AND THINK!" I did what was told to do and, to my surprise, it worked.

I felt like I was running yet it looked like I was rolling to the end of the alley. Amanda was in the passenger seat resting. She began to give me directions. "Turn right. Left here. LEFT HERE!" "Sorry." I said since I was still in awe. Soon enough, I found my way back to the others. "How to I get back of car form?" I asked. "Think of human." She still said weekly. The others began to walk slowly towards me as I began to form back to human. "Where were yo-" I cut him off. "Amanda's injured." "What happened?" The evil people' weird guns, no time to explain.