The curious case of Roger Monroe [boyxboy]

It wasn’t particularly looks that kept Heath’s firm gaze locked onto the small human being standing confidently in front of the class, and frankly he couldn’t really figure out what it was. It could be the almost sickly translucent skin the teenager possessed, or even the innocent aura that oozed out of the tiny being. But whatever it was... it intrigued Heath. And he didn’t like it.

Large curious, hazel eyes slowly scanned the large classroom, absorbing every detail it had to offer. And although Heath was almost positive it was the first time this boy has ever set foot in a school, he couldn’t seem to find any hint of nervousness in them.

Odd

The blue eyed boy scanned the unfamiliar face again, trying to find some emotion on the abnormally blank face of the stranger, but he might as well be trying to look through a ten foot metal wall for as he couldn’t pick up any sign of life off the being.

This struck a nerve in Heath, but unlike the rest of the world, he kept his face as blank as Miranda Frendie’s Mind, which was extremely blank in his opinion, and most probably the rest of the worlds.

Blocking out the hushed whispers of the rest of the population, Heath wondered why he was suddenly so interested in the odd stranger; nothing and no one ever seemed to catch his attention. So what on earth did this slim figured plain male have that he didn’t see before?

Surely he’s seen numerous people that radiated ten times more beauty before. So why does this boy have him hooked and reeled into a state that made pulling his eyes away from him almost impossible?

Maybe if the blue eyed angel paid more attention to his surroundings... he would have realized that the whole classroom was in the exact same state he was in.

But he didn’t.

“I’m Roger”

The taller boy was so caught up in his own little world he didn’t notice the pale thing introducing himself. Neither did he notice his small frame gently gliding over to the back of the room occupying the empty seat beside him.

But he noticed the faint scent of cologne that seemed to linger in the air around him.

He noticed the way soft brown locks of hair framed his sculptured face ever so nicely.

He noticed the boy’s plump, ruby red lips declare his name as his velvety voice slipped through them.

And he most definitely noticed that even though they were in a classroom full of students, the statement was directed at him.

--x--x--x--x--x--

All Rights Reserved © –xKeepinItSimplex-

Please Don’t Steal.