Well this is awkward

I roll myself to my next rehab session, completely giving up on my nurses to be on time (that is if they show up at all).

Just before I am about to struggle with opening the door, I hear muffled yelling.
"WE CAN'T SEND HER THERE, SHE WILL BE TRAUMATISED ENOUGH ALREADY WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THAT FOR -" the next bit is too muffled to hear properly, but jeez is Nathan angry. I'm scared and I have a door to protect me, I feel sorry for the guy getting yelled at!

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND ARGUE WITH ME. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE CASE. TOO RARE, IN FACT, FOR YOU TO BE PISSING ABOUT WITH IT AND GETTING ALL SOPPY,"
ok, so, when I said I was scared of Nathan, well, he kind of sounds really friendly after hearing the tone and loudness of whoever the hell that was.
"SHE IS MY PATIENT. IT IS MY SOLE DUTY TO DO WHATEVER IS BEST FOR MY PATIENTS. IT'S IN MY CONTRACT AND I'M SAYING THAT THIS ISN'T RIGHT. YOU KNOW IT, AND I KNOW IT!!" Nathan has upped his game a little bit now, he is being extremely loud to the point where even the muffle in between are hurting my ears.
"UES. YOU'RE RIGHT: IT IS IN YOUR CONTRACT. BUT IT SAYS IN MINE THAT I CAN OVER - RIDE ANY OF YOUR DECISIONS AND YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT. DANNY IS GOING TO NEVADA AND THAT IS THAT.
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"
with that, I manage to push the doors open and I roll into the middle of the room.

Well this is awkward.

Both Nathan and the woman turn their heads to look at me, both startled by my arrival. The woman's face, however, quickly turns back to one made of stone and faves Nathan again.
"I said, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"
the sudden volume change makes both me AND Nathan jump.
"Fine! But I'm going with her!"

The woman looks frustrated for a short moment the she quickly turns on her heel and and heads out the door, still incredibly angry.
Nathan turns to look at me and sees my face plastered with confusion.
"I'll be in your room at 7. I need time to calm down before I explain. Today's session has been cancelled and so you are free to leave." His face is emotionless when he says this and it is kind of worrying.

What in God's name just happened, and what the fudge is going to happen to me next?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hiiii, I'm so sorry it took so long, but I had loads of mock exams to do :(( sad times.
But here you goooo, I hope you like it and please feel free to comment with any questions/suggestions/criticism etc.
Also who likes the new cover I made? Does it fit the story live so far? Let me know!
Have a nice day! :D