Its her

(I don't know I just put random pictures I like)
Edited by: Zenix_The_Menace
Go read they're books.
They write:
-life with a suicidal boyfriend
-It's complicated

                 Garroth's POV
As I walked into school a freshman walks to me for directions. I thought to myself woah,as she talked her Raven black hair waved in the wind, her eyes shinning in the sun light.

" do you know where room 314 for is? Mr.finch" she said in a sweet soft voice.

" I had that same class, I can walk you there if you'd like?" I replied.

Walking to the class Room she had been asking me questions, her last question was did I have a girlfriend. When  she asked that I turned bright red as I answered quickly "NO!" I thought to myself,

JEEZZ shut up your, so fucking loud ugh

She looked at me with her head tilted and said " Oh I'm sorry did you not want the to bring the subject up?".
I looked still bright red and answered

" No just I've never had a girl ask me that kinda question heh...".

I went off into my thoughts playing with my peice of paper hanging out of my binder and I saw that words

"Yandere- is someone who would kill to get there soulmate."

Heh.... Then that's what I'll be.......again.

                           Kill list
----------------------------------------------

I had told her I need to go to the bathroom and  to go without me. She agreed. I walked off into the bathroom, I kicked every stall open to make sure no one was there.....good. What Aphmau dosent know is I swiped her lip stick from her skirt pocket. I opened it and twisted the tube bringing all the lip stick to the top. I  smelled, it smelled like honey and lavender like a summer breeze. I indulge the smell as I hear someone walk in. I walk out a blue hair boy stared at me and asked " Hey did you see that hottie out there Aphmau? I think it was"

My blood started to boil I calmed down and said " yeah I tried to get with her but I had to go to the bathroom". he smiled at me and shakes my hand ,

" hey dude my name is Dante, how about you".

I smiled back of course fake and said " I'm Garroth". He smiled and walked out. I pulled out my note book, wrote  down his name and walked out as well.

(Hope you liked it leave a comment and a vote thx love ya ❤️)