9th grade madness

Chapter 1

Isabelle

i have been waiting for this day for so long it just seemed that summer was extra long. i cant wait until tomorrow when it will finally be the first day of highschool and we will be freshmen! i want to meet hot new guys and find more really great friends. i will still have my true best friend Alondra but we can make some space for some more good friends. there is only one person that i don't care to see and that is Roni. all she does is talk and she gets on everyone's nerves and she is always in someone's business.i just wish that she would leave some of us alone cause no one gives two fucks about her. i dont even know why we all haven't told her that she is very annoying more than 90% of the time. she thinks that she is one of us but the truth is that no one ever really pays any attention to anything that she says or does. other than Roni i can't wait to see everyone and give them all huge hugs! time to me is moving so slowly and so im going nuts!

Alondra

well to me this summer went by really fast and i wish that we at least had 4 more weeks. i really can't wait until i see isabelle. we are best friends and we do everything together and we will never let anyone split us  up. i cant wait to see my boyfriend, Jerome and i hope that we are in the same class. school to me just takes to long to end and thats why i wish that we at least had 4 extra weeks. my goal this year is to at least have a GPA of 3.9 because i need to get ready for college even though i don't want to  go. i still don't even have any clothes to wear tomorrow to show off with my boyfriend.i just dont want to see that rachet girl Roni cause she is so ghetto. always in someones fucking business and is always judging someone by what they wear even though her clothes makes it look like she let dogs scratch their butt  on the whole outfit. i dont even know why she tries to impress the guys when she knows that she is ugly as the devil himself!!she thinks that she run the world and own stuff when all she own is a bag of messed up make-up and her own dog run her shit, the dog don’t even want her around!but thats not my problem and i never will be.sadly this summer i never got to see isabelle and we weren't able to text each other all summer so i really can't wait until i see her again. jerome and i on the other hand saw each other the whole summer and we didn't regret one part of it. time is moving so fast and now i only got 3 hours until its monday and thats means that we are closer to school and i don't want that to happen.we had a lot of fun and i cant wait until school is out so that we can do that again!!

Roni

omg i can't wait until i see those bastards again. they all are such bitches and they try to run the world. i never tell them that they are bitches but they don't need to know that until somone like their boyfriends tell them so that it will hurt them more than i would if i told them. school starts tomorrow and thats when i will show all of them up at their own game. i am going to be the baddest bitch in that school tomorrow and i am going to get all the guys. i was not about to fail to those ugly bastards any time soon even though they thought that they were getting the guys more than i was.