first day

Isabelle

well finally this day has come and now it is the first day of school and now i get to meet new people. i cant wait to see Alondra cause we havent seen eachother all summer. i got the cutest outfit and i am going to look my best today and that will never change. i want to see what alondra decidede to wear xause she always had very cute clothes.all i need to do is wait for abou an hour and a half to leave the house cause it is only 6 oclock.

Roni

i have waiting for this day and now it is here and i am so happy.i will show those bastards up and they will regret everything even though they did not do anything yet. i cant wait to see the look on ALondras and Isabelles face when i walk into the school cause i am going to show both of them up at the same damn time.this year i promice you that i am going to a fucking boyfriend and i am goin to make him look like a bitch when i dump him. this year i am goin to be a player and i wont care what anyone thinks of me.

Alondra

well i guess this day has come and now i am goin to be back at school. well at least i will be able to see isabelle again i already know that we ar goin to have so many convos and i only have about 30 more minutes until i see her again!! jerome and i will also be so happy to see eachotjer again even though we saw eachother almost everyday during the summer. well after i finish getting ready for school i will text Jerome so that he can pick me up and we can finally go to school to show off our new outfits!

Jerome

well i cant wait to see everyone today even though i have been texting them this whole summer. I really wanna see Alondra and Isabelle. It has been so long sines I last saw Isabelle and it is killing me but I am willing to wit for another 30 minutes!