No Pain, No Game

Chris POV-----

"Damn coach, its five in the morning and you got us running around like we've ben waiting for this all day" i said as we did lunges up and own the football feild. it was a nice cool morning, the brease was not ruff but a nice brease you would expect on the feilds of Miami."Well i told all of you to always antisipate something when i'm your coach always be prepared to do anything, for gods sake what would you do if there was an earthquake? You was not expecting it to happen, but you have to be prepared". Then all of a sudden, one of my teamates said," coach, that made no sence what so ever" We all laughed and stopped running."Allrighty team bring it in"coach screamed and we all came in." Todays practice went well and we need to keep it up boys, the agents will be coming to our next game since its the state finals so we need to be in peek condition, absolutly no going to late night movies with your girlfriend, *CHRIS*". He coughed under his breath."yes sir" i said strait up lying to his face. Me and trina always go to the movies together no matter what happens. Me and Trina have been together for about two years and i have no intentions of letting out of my hands."alright eagles on three one, two, three eagles"! And with that we all left.

   i was walking home thinking about what movie i would go see today when the hairs on the back of my neck stood strait up, letting me know today was not my lucky day to be walking home. Then  the one mistake they made that i was looking for, he triped and hit the concreate. all of a sudden i took of jumping over cars and almost trucking randome people out of my way. i turned a corner and looked behind me to see who i was being chased by. it was five wirery boys and they eemed to have got through the traffic no problem. just the fact that they were the keeping up with me scared me, i was one of the fastest boys in the state, "there is no way they are even as close to as fast as me". i though to myself. i cut another corner, i was only on block away from my house. i looked behind me and they were right on m tail.

DOES HE MAKE IT!! WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE CHASING HIM  GET ALOT OF COMMENTS AND I WILL POST MORE