Will things change ?

Desire POV

It all was good until I put that ring on. I'm tired of the cheating, lying, and yelling. The only thing that's keeps us together is my pride and joy.
(Aka my daughter Nyla).

She is a very happy 2 year old

She is a very happy 2 year old. Unlike other dudes when King hurts me he won't do it in front of Nyla. We currently live in Atlanta GA. It's a lot of shit that go down here. My mom live about 30 minutes away from me. I have 2 older brothers. The oldest out of all of us is Carter,Me, and then it's Sean. My father died with cancer 5 years ago. Ever since then nobody ever speaks about him.

...................................................

I grabbed the bottle off the table and grabbed Nyla bag. I went upstairs and to get her out the tub. As I dried her off I heard the front door open letting me know King was home. I put Nyla on her black leggings,long sleeve hello kitty shirt, sleeveless jean jacket, and her baby tims.

I put her curly hair in a ponytail as King came up the steps.

Nyla: "Dwaddy!!! "She reached for his legs. As I chuckled.

King: "Hey baby girl"He picked her up and kissed her forehead.

I smiled to myself and went in my room to change me clothes. I put on a white long sleeve croptop, high waist dark blue jeans, my wheat tims, light makeup, and I put my hair in a neat bun. I walked out the room and grabbed my purse, phone, and Nyla bag.

King: " Baby where y'all going ?" He asked handing Nyla to me.

Desire:" Me and CeCe taking Nyla and Heaven to the Park" I said walking down the stairs.

King: " Iight you know what time you getting back" he said following me.

Desire: "Maybe at like 7 or 8 I gotta go she my mamma".
...................................................

King POV

Right when Desire left I called a few "FRIENDS" to come by while she was gone. When I heard the doorbell ring I opened it up to my friends and some bad ass bitches.

I took one of the girls up to my room and locked the door.
"So what's your name shawty" I asked he and u sat on the edge of the bed.  "Taylor" she said.

" Well miss Taylor can u help me with this problem"

"And what is that daddy" she said walking closer to me by the second.

I undid my belt and let her do the rest.  She pulled my pants down with my boxers and got to work. We didn't even notice that everybody else left.

..................................................

Desire POV

I driving to the park when CeCe texted me talking about she had to go do somthing for her sister. So I decided to go back home. I pulled up to the house and saw someone's car parked in my driveway. I picked sleeping Nyla up and opened the front door I closed it softly and laid Nyla on the sofa. I walked upstairs and as I got closer I could hear these moaning nosies.

King POV

"Yasss Daddy don't stop" Taylor moaned and I kept stroking faster and faster. Then I heard he sound of the bedroom doorknob twisting. Oh shit. I pulled out of Taylor and pushed her in the closet. " Now you got to shut the hell up" I whispered as I grabbed my clothes and put them back on and hide Taylor's under the bed. "King Open this damn door!!!!" Desire yelled I unlocked it as she ran in. "Why was the fucking door locked" she asked with her arms folded.

" I I had to take a shower and Mario and his friend was here" I said lying.
" So why is there a car in the driveway" she asked.
"It was Marios friends car and they dropped it off so I could fix it" I said.  " What the fuck ever King" she said grabbing the suit case about to walk in the closet. SHIT

Desire POV

I opened the closet door to she this half naked ass bitch standing in the closet.
"The fuck is this bitch doing in here King" I said getting ready to drag her ass up. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her    To the bed I grabbed most of my clothes and packed them I the suit case with more items that I need. I looked at them too in disgust. I pulled the suit case out the room leaving them too in the room by there self.

I grabbed Nyla suit case from under the bed and started packing her stuff until I heared someone open the door. King came out walked towards me.

" So you leaving me?" He said looking down.  " I sure am and I'm taking my daughter with me." I said pulling both suit cases out the room and downstairs. " No your not fucking leaving me or taking my child". He yelled waking up Nyla. "Look King you don't fucking scare me and if you even think about putting a hand on my you will regret it cause my brothers are on their way and you know they beats your motherfucking ass" I said.

I picked up Nyla taking her outside to my car. My brothers pulled up and Sean put the suit cases in the trunk while Carter yells at King. Nyla was in the backseat crying.
*****************************

We pulled up to the hotel that I was going to stay in. After I signed in at put away all our stuff I sat on the bed with Nyla.

"Mwommy" she said clapping her hands. I smiled and watched tv with my baby .