Prologue

Not many people look at her and think that she's this way. They see her as happy and kind. Not the selfish wishes she makes, not the desperateness of the wish that she made to him. They dont even know that she was pushed, pulled, fallen, or scared. They didn't know she was poisened, selfish, cold, hungry, mostly lonely. It was him who noticed the truth in her eyes, in her soul. But he only knew lies and the pattern of his life. She was desperate, he was her wish. This is their story.

" She's loneliness and sadness rolled up all into one body. And thats the problem. Because with everyword she speaks theres a pleading behind it- be it for it for help, or company- who knows. But she clings to him like an anchor, pulls him down and keep him to herself. she's selfish. because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be here in the first place. He kept her healthy and alive- gave her warmth when she was cold, gave her grain when she was hungry, gave her attention when she wanted it. She was desperate for it all, and she wanted more. Because not only was she hungry with desperation, but also greediness. And if that does not sum up her desperate wish."

( a/n *copy right* This story is mine it based off of my life. These characters are not real but are based off of real people. If you don't like your characters then i'm very sorry. Also this quote and title are from Black Ink a jihoon story on tumblr made by imaginingsvt its really well written so go check it out. *Disclaimer* This story is not based on that story but the title and quote its self. Thank you)