one

One's wish, one's selfish desperate wish in the world is love. But her's was so great, even if she was surrounded by people she was alone. Even with her friends there her mind was in another place. This was her problem. This is her story. This is her wish.

Violet sighed as she walked twords that theatre door. The first day of school is never easy, especially when its a bunch of theatre kids. When she reached the doors she put on the best smile she could muster up from the mixture of depression and excitedness. As she walked in she took a quick scan and miraculously saw an empty table. And as she sat down, the bell rang, the teacher walked up to the board and started talking about how she was the sub and the real teacher was in an accident.
As she droned on, violet looked at her schedule and knew that lunch was next period. She was glad it was already 3rd period. Then something unexpected happened. " If I can have everyone sit in the circle well play two truths one lie." Violet panicked. Speaking infront of people that she didn't know wasnt her forte. so she took her chair and sat randomly, and the teacher next to her. ' Damn my luck ill probably be first' she thought.
But as she looked up it was like time stopped. Like the world turned colorful for the first time. Like her heart was bursting with butterflies. there he sat. With his arms crossed and head down. He looked so handsome and cute at the same time, yet with a sad aura like he was depressed.
And then he looked up as if he felt eyes on him. Her eyes widened a bit and looked down, cheeks slightly pink.
As if that wasnt awkward enough, it was his turn to speak. And it was like music to her ears, the best song she had ever heard. " My name is Alexander and my two truths one lie are i have two younger brothers, i like counterstrike and going outside." As if by some sort of innerconcious thing screaming it she instinctively said " The lie is going outside." everyone looked at her like she was weird, like a disease. She just looked down the depression that was once drained instantly started to come back.
"No thats it, thats the lie" she looked up happier than before. They looked at eachother which seemed like years was really just a minute. a minute that couldve been a lifetime.

------------------

When the game was done, everyone went back to their tables talking. She sat alone and was waiting for lunch to start. Then, out of nowhere, a boy walked up. But it wasn't who she thought it was.