Chapter 2

Louis pov:
Damn Niall really doesn't know how to keep his shit together when he's drunk but on the other hand management doesn't think I ever keep my shit together. But they never understand that I just need time to myself wether it's out partying or just sitting at home with the boys.

"Hey Louis what are you thinking about" Niall slurred

"Nothing but you really need to get your shit together before we walk out of this bar"

"Whateverrr Louis"

All I can think about is how I'm going to get Niall out of this building without the paparazzi taking any photos then again we could just run out and get it over with I thought

"Niall it's time to leave here's the plan. We pull our sweatshirts over our heads and run to my car"

"Okayyy Louis whatever you say" Niall slurred

As we walk out of the door all I could see was a mob of paparazzi attacking us and asking multiple questions and all that's on my mind is my meeting with Modest! tomorrow afternoon.

Savannah's pov:
I just finished getting all my stuff into my dorm and I'm way to tired to put it all away. As I wait for Caitlyn to get back I can't help but stare at a poster on her wall. It seems like she's a fan of "One Direction" I think to myself. I never really was a fan of them but I really like a couple of there songs and I have always thought the one with the blue eyes was perfect. My roommate Caitlyn walks in making all my thoughts just disappear.

"So sav what do you do for a part time job?"

"I model part time and you?"

" I work at a restaurant down the street but you win with your job haha"

"Thank I laughed but I'm looking for another job at the moment to help pay off some college loans"

"Well I found a job in the newspaper if you wanna check it out! I can't do it because of my hours at the restaurant but you get payed a good amount"

"Thank you I would love to check it out"

As I'm reading the newspaper at the top it has in big letters Modest! As I keep reading it doesn't give any specific details as of what I have to do but the pay each month is 12k so I might as well check it out. I mean how bad can it be? But as I keep reading I see that the interview to apply is tomorrow so it looks like I'll have to clear my Plans for tomorrow. As I finish reading I look at Caitlyn who is just what looks like admiring her poster on the wall so I decide to ask about it.

"Hey Caitlyn"

"Yeah sav"

"Who are the boys on your wall"

"OMGGG girl how don't you know??? It's only the best boyband in the whole world"

"Hhaha who's your favorite"

"Liam is my favorite I could stare into his eyes all day"

All I can do is smile at her about how much she loves Liam

"And sav"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to that interview tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm going to check it out but if it's totally weird I'm backing out haha"

"Well I wish you all the luck! but as of right now I'm going to sleep so I'll see you in the morning goodnight sav"

"Goodnight Caitlyn. The one with all the little tattoos on his arms is kinda
cute" I whisper before falling into a peaceful yet very needed sleep

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! It's only going to get better from here! I love you all ❤️
Xx. Sav