The Fuckery

D's P.O.V.

We was tied 40 to 40 cavs vs golden state, I dribble the ball I go for the winning shot .... In to the ring it goes !! The crowds roarrrr "Cavs Win cavs Win" !!! . Aaliyah has a concert tonight but any other time she would be here front row 💜 but I had to get my dick sucked tonight I don't usually fuck the girls I let em suck my dick I'm too caught up on Aaliyah wet thang so it wouldn't be right with them other hoes . "Hey baby we getting down tonight or what " ? This fine ass girl comes up to me and say . "hell yeah" I give her my hotel number and address and continue to celebrate with them team ✨ tonight finna be lit 🎉. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V. 

Thank you everybody goodnight 😘👏 I say to the crowd boy do I love my fans tonight was the best performance I've had in a long time the energy was dope💜. "Heyyy sexy mama you did amazing" My bff diamond says to me hugging me . "Thanks baby" I hugg back . I get to the dressing room and all of a sudden everybody phones is going off like crazy including mine . I pick my phone up and instantly get angry it was a picture of a girl and D in the bed naked and aje captioned it "head so good it put em to sleep✨🍆" . "Wow, see I've told you to let me fuck him up a long time ago Lee" Diamond snaps. Man I swear that girl down for whatever that's why she's my bitch✨😊. "Naw I'm done fr I'm so tired he always doing this shit man , I feel so stupid" . "hell naw bitch fuck that let me beat his ass " Diamond says . "She's right Liyah " My makeup artist says . I get an incoming call from him and Diamond grabs my phone and quickly answers it . "Hell naw bitch she don't want to talk to your cheating ass go talk to the bitch who sucked your dick" she yells at him . She hangs up in his ear "girl it's time you show his ass what he is without you 😊. "You're right tired of this bs let the games begin😊😊. 

*Later that night*

I was laying in my bed just thinking of everything and I get this long paragraph from D 

LOML💜💪😍: Baby I love you so much mane you know this I'm soo sorry baby just please answer the phone 😩💔.

Babygirl😍💦👑💍: 😂 wow just to think 5 years down the drain 😴 tired of niggas wasting my time 😎💔. It's coo tho enjoy your life 💜✨💯.

LOML: wtf 😴 yo chill out mane fr you crazy if you think you leaving me 😴 okay I fucked up I'm sorry but baby now it can't end like this 😴💔.

Babygirl😍💦👑💍: Goodbye D 😴👐.

*end of convo* 

I have no intentions of leaving him I just have to show him I'm serious this time .