Chapter 2

Elaina's POV:

I quickly hid my ears and wings. I heard him state "Shhh its ok that evil man won't hurt you I promise" once I got a good look at his face I gasped he is the infamous Markiplier.(I know I know your gonna say "well if she grew up on the streets then how does she know who markiplier is" she would go into Apple stores and watch things on YouTube with the iPhones and iPads on display) This man saved my life!!

Flashback:

(Elaina's thoughts) I'm gonna go watch something in the Apple Store then I'll end my life by jumping off the building 

Time skip to when she saw a markiplier video

'Who's this ' I thought to myself. After I watched the video I fell in love I decided to not end my life and continue watching this wonderful man

End of flash back

Since  that day I've watched markiplier "Y-you're markiplier" I stuttered out. "Why yes I am" he had said in a funny voice I giggled to." Why did you help me?" I asked. "What? Did you expect the Markiplier to not help someone in need!" He practically yelled. Once again I giggled at his statement. "Well you know who I am but may I ask who you are and why you're out here those late at night?" He once again said but in a serious and concerned voice. Why was he concerned about me? "My name is Elaina, I'm out here because I grew up out here" he gasps "why" he asked "when I was able to walk and talk mommy left me in an alley way" by now I'm about to cry. " why would your mother do that?" He asks angered. "Promise you won't freak out" he promised so I showed him my wings and ears as I said "I'm half bat". He gasps softly "why would a mother leave such a unique child" A tear slips down my face " I-i don't know" I said bursting into tears He shushed me "it's ok you can stay at my place we will get you in new clothes and into online school and I'm gonna treat you like my own daughter" I started to sob "thank you thank you thank you" I yelled joyfully! I clung to my locket again and he asked what it was inside was a picture of my and my mom we were smile joyfully I was 6 months old and mommy still loved me. "Let's head to your new home" mark said as we walked away.

(Screen zooms in on moon it then slowly disappears as the credits come on) hey guys so in the last chapter I added Elaina clinging to her locket when she was hiding in the dumpster. How do you guys like it so far! I should let you know this Storyline was all imagined by me so when I post I happened to have found a new way for the storyline to go in the next chapter. 

~Animegal101