Chapter 1~ Aaron X Reader

~It will always be in your point of view! <3~

I was sitting in my living room waiting for Aaron to come over. He texted me saying he wanted to talk. I don't know why. Aaron and I had gotten very close in the past few months. I think...I think I like him. Even more then that. I think I love him! That was so weird to think. I'm in love with my best friend. I don't care though. I was scared he wouldn't feel the same way. I was curious as to what he wanted to talk about. Just then the doorbell rang.

I got up and answered the door. "Hey Aaron!"I smiled moving out of the way so he could come inside. He looked nervous. Even though it was hard to tell seeing as he was wearing his mask. "You OK Aaron? You seem a little out of it?" I asked nervously.

"Huh? Oh I-I-I'm fine." He said taking off his mask and sitting on the couch. "Are you sure?" I said sitting next to him putting my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah." He said looking at me with a reassuring smile. "OK." I smiled back.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked re-positioning myself to where I was comfortable. He looked at me. He took in a deep breathe and let it out.

"Listen Y/n. I have loved you for the longest time. I can always see myself enjoying any activity with you. You always make me smile and laugh and- I just love being with you." 

I looked at him shocked. "R-Really!?" I asked happily. "Yes really. I can understand if you don't feel the same about me-" I cut him off. "Aaron..." I looked at him and put my right hand on his left cheek. He smiled and leaned in. 

Our faces collided and I could feel his smile form when we were kissing which made me smile. His hands moved to my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled back for air. I smiled at him. "My room?" I asked. "I thought you'd never ask." He smiled back.

He picked me up my legs wrapped around his waist. I giggled. He opened the door and shut it behind him. I smiled.

~~~PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!~~~

He put me down on top of my bed. I laughed. He took off his jacket. He got on top of me and put his hands towards my waist. He started kissing my neck. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft, silky, hair. He hit one specific spot. I let out a little moan. I felt him smile. He started to abuse the little spot making moan like crazy. He started moving his hands up pulling up my shirt with them. He stopped abusing my neck and looked at my face. He grinned as he was pulling up my shirt. He took off my shirt and threw it off the bed. I smiled and put my hands on his back and pulled him closer. He started kissing me as he was grinding on me. I kissed him back. I moaned again and so did he. He pulled back as he humped me. I held onto his waist and flipped us. Now I was on top of him. He looked at me surprised then smiled. 

I put my hands on his chest and moved it slowly down to his pants. I could see a slight tent forming in his pants. I smiled. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. I pulled off my pants as well. He grabbed my waist and I started humping him. He moved his hands around my back and found my bra. He un-clipped it. I moved up not leaving my woman hood on his manhood. I took my bra off and threw it to where our other clothes were. I put my bare chest on his.

He flipped us back to where he was on top. He did the same thing to me as I did to him. He out his hands on my breasts and moved down. I moaned. He put his hands where my panties started and started to pull them down. "You're a little wet." He smiled and continues. He took off his boxers and threw them. Now we were both fully naked. 

He bent down towards my woman hood. He put his head to it and started liking my clit. "~uh~ Aaron~" I moaned. He came back up. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. He lined up his man hood with my woman hood. He inserted it. I moaned loudly. He started thrusting slowly. I kept moaning but little ones. He put his body down on my but kept thrusting. He out each of his hands on my boob and started massaging them. 

"~UH~ Aaron~ Faster!" I yelled. He started thrusting faster and faster. I kept moaning louder and louder. He started to slow down and pull out. He cummed all over me. I smiled and flipped him to his back. I immediately went down to his man hood. I wrapped my hand around it and moved my hand up and down. He moaned. I giggled and put my mouth around it. I bobbed my head up and down. "~Y/n faster~" He said putting his hands on my head and moving his fingers through my hair. I obliged and bobbed up and down faster. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.  I moved back up to his face and smiled. My breasts rubbing against his chest. He grabbed my butt and started moving me up and down. We both moaned. He flipped us again and I was on bottom. 

He put his man hood back in and thrusted. I moaned. I came all over his man hood. He pulled out and I put my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. I started kissing him passionately. He kissed me back and ran his fingers through my hair. 

We finally stopped. He laid flat on his back and put his arm around me. I put my hand and head on his chest. We were both breathing heavily. "I love you Y/n." He said stroking my hair. "I love you too Aaron." I smiled then fell asleep.