Chapter 4~ Laurence X Reader

I woke up to my rapid knocking on my door.

"Hold on!" I yelled getting out of bed. I stretched and brushed my lion mane of what I call hair down so I at least look a little presentable. I walked down my stairs and to the door.

"Laurence?" I asked confused as to why he was here. He looked around him then pushed me into my house him following behind.

"Laurence? What's wrong?" I asked a little worried. He was looking out the window but then he turned to look at me. 

"Nothing. It's just I really needed to talk to you." He said and started walking to my room. 

"You could've at least texted or called and told me you wanted to talk." I giggled following. We got in my room and sat on my bed.

"So what's up Laurence?" I asked. He sighed and looked in my eyes.

"Listen Y/n. I like you. I know all the other guys do too but...I don't know. I can understand if you don't like me back but I just need to know...do you like any of us more then friends? Also if there is the slightest chance of us getting together...will it work?" He pleaded.

I knew the guys liked me but I didn't know Laurence felt this way. I looked at him and put my hand on top of his.

"I like you to Laurence." His eyes widened with happiness. He slowly started to lean. Are lips smashed together and we began moving in sync. We both pulled back and he pinned me down on the bed. I smiled and so did he.

He started to kiss my jawline and slowly move down to my neck. He let go of my arms and snaked his to my waist. I moved mine to around his head and ran my fingers through his hair. He hit my sweet spot and started to abuse it. I let out little moans while tugging his hair lightly.

He moved his hands up my body taking my shirt with him. He took my shirt off and threw it to the ground. I grabbed his shirt and took it off as well. He stared at my chest. I took this opportunity and sat up him still staring and pushed him down now taking the dominants. He smiled and grabbed my hips.

I moved down to the beginning of his pants. I slowly took off his pants and threw them. I slowly moved back up to his abs. I ran my fingers up his body. He flipped us quickly so I was on bottom. I frowned a little before he moved down to my sweatpants. He bit down at the top and pulled down taking my underwear with it. He smiled and took off his boxers. He snaked his body up mine and moved his hand to the front of my bra wear the clip was. He moved his hand from my stomach up to my bra and unclipped it. He placed both his hands on my breasts and massaging them. I let out more little moans wanting more. I grabbed his back and flipped him so he was on bottom again. He looked at me surprised. I moved my body down to his man hood and sat moving up and down. 

"~UNGH~" He moaned. I smiled as I went faster. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down and kissed me. We rolled so I was on bottom. He moved his manhood in front and looked at me. I nodded and he slowly inserted. 

"~HUNGH!" I moaned loudly. "Harder~Faster~" I moaned grabbing his back. He did what I said and went harder and faster.

All you could hear was our moans ringing throughout my house. Luckily I didn't have any roommates. 

He hit my g-spot making me scream with pleasure.

"L-L-Laurence~!" I shouted. We both climaxed and he slowed down. He laid down next to me huffing. I rolled to my side and placed my hand on his heart his arm around me.

"I love you Y/n." He said running his hand through my hair. 

"I love you to Laurence." I said. He pulled the cover over the both of us and we fell asleep.