•one•

•Ophelia's POV•

I sit in the recording studio waiting for my brother to get out of this random meeting he got pulled into. The sound tech guy is messing around trying to get the background music to match the lyrics. Another minute passes and I sigh turning myself on the couch. I lay so my head is handing off the couch and my feet are above on the headrest.

"Do you know what the meeting was about?" I ask the tech guy. He looks at me and shakes his head no.

I watch the clock upside down as its hands keep moving. The tech guy leaves after a couple minutes. I am bored out of my mind as I play tetras on my phone waiting for Ezra to come back so we can go back to our house.

"Hey Ophelia! Get up!" Ezra barges in the room scaring the crap out of me.

I scream and fall off the couch landing on the floor,"Ezra what the fuck!" I scream and hear a ton of laughter as I get up from the carpet.

"This is my little sister and stylist, Ophelia." Ezra Introduces me. I look up and see One Direction in the doorway all smiling at me.

"Uh, hey." I gulp at the boy band that I may or may not secretly be obsessed over.

"Hi, I'm Liam." His hand is in mine before I can even process what the hell is going on.

"Niall." I start to sweat but control my outer-self.

I nod as Harry and Louis introduce themselves, like they really need to, who doesn't know who they are.

"You look super confused." Liam chuckles as everyone starts to sit down on the couch.

I nod,"just a bit, what the hell happened in that meeting." They all laugh and Ezra sits next to me blocking me off from sitting next to Harry. He is so overprotective.

"So, our album is coming out tomorrow as a surprise and we are going on tour again." Harry explains.

"And I am going to be the introducing act." Ezra says making me do a double take.

"Wait what! This is like a for sure thing. It's actually happening?" I am a bit louder that I thought I was being.

"I could hear you outside Ophelia." Ron Perry everyone's head boss walks in the room laughing.

"Sorry, I'm just shocked like what the hell. When was this ever discussed? I didn't think Ezra would be headlining someone this soon after his album came out." I laugh and hug Ezra's arm in excitement.

"Yes I know, but he deserves this. Ezra has worked for a long time to get here. He has proved himself to me in this last few years." Ron joins us on the couch in between Louis and Niall across from us on the sectional.

I can feel the happiness radiating off of my big brother. They continue to discuss the world tour and how Ezra is headlining them. I space in and out of the conversations and poke around on my phone while they discuss business and soon how One Direction should finally collaborate with other artists and one of the first being Ezra.

"I have been a really big fan of yours for awhile, Ezra." Liam exclaims,"The songs you have wrote for other artists are absolutely amazing."

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. I can't take all the credit though, Ophelia always helps me out when I'm writing." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Yeah like how to spell and use proper grammar." Teasingly I retort making everyone laugh.

Ezra nudges my shoulder with his and I can tell he is trying to get me back in the conversation. But being me I just stay quiet knowing Ron likes it when I stay quiet and not interrupting important business talk. I have had a few years of experience on how to get on his good side.

"Ophelia you are planning on joining your brother on tour correct?" Ron notices Ezra poking at me.

I nod,"I mean I don't really have anything that would hold me back. Plus I need the money to pay of my student loans." I say making everyone laugh a bit.

"You laugh cause you don't have them." Ron says and nods winking at me.

"True, we don't. What did you go for Ophelia?" Liam asks me.

"I got my cosmetology license straight out of secondary and then went on to Oxford with a partial grant for a double major in business and communications." He seems impressed as do the others.

"She is my stylist, and my media specialist. Again with the spelling and grammar for tweets and whatever." Ezra tells them.

"She is a miracle for him, trust me he would wear sweatpants and tweet like Harry without her." Ron says making everyone burst out at the shade just thrown. Harry just chuckles and goes along with the minor harassment.

Ron gets up telling us that we are all free for the day even if somebody else says we aren't and leaves the room.

"Hey we should work on the collaboration, what about our place?" Ezra says as everyone is getting up.

"I'm in, got nothing else but a couch and a beer for me at home." Niall says making us all laugh a bit.

"Count me in, I just gotta drop Freddie off with a sitter." Louis says  making my head pop up.

"I can watch him, I wouldn't mind. Plus he would be just up a flight of stairs." I say making Louis grin.

"Okay great, thank you Ophelia." I nod and leave the guys to talk to grab my bag and phone charger.

"See you at your place then?" Niall scares me as I turn around to see an empty room.

"Yeah, see you in a bit." I say leaving the room hoping that Ezra is waiting for me.