KiritoxKlein

Kirito wondered around the park on floor 45. He looked up at the moon that was shinnying brightly tonight. He placed his hands in the pockets of his black jacket and continued to walk on the sidewalk. He came to the bench that Klein has confessed his feelings for him the other night. He blushed thinking about how it happened so fast.. Klein knew about Asuna, and that he was in love with her. That still didn't stop Klein from kissing him with passion and telling him that he always had feelings for him, since the first day that this death game started. He walked over to the bench then took a seat, sighing as he looked at the couple that was across the park. 

"Whatsup, Kirito?!" The man who was standing in front of Kirito said happily. His eyes widen seeing that it was Klein. How could he have not see Klein walking towards him? "K-Klein..." Kirito  replied, looking for the right words to say. Klein took a seat next to Kirito, and dropped the Saki bottle that he was drinking from on his way here. Kirito blinked at him, seeing that he was drinking...again. "Klein.. go home.. You're drunk.." He faceplamed and stood up, knowing that he would have to teleport Klein home. "N-No such.. thing.." Klein said as he pulled his red hand band out of his face.  Kirito glared at him and shook his head. He wasted no time, taking out his teleporting crystal and grabbed Klein's hand. 

Kirito let go of Klein's hand and backed away. They were standing at Kirito's front door now. He sniffed and smelled the Saki on Klein's breath. He looked away and opened the door, lettiing Klein in. He couldn't teleport to Klein's house because he has never been there. And Klein refused to teleport hom. "You can stay the night here... on my couch.." Kirito walked in his house. Before he could turn around Klein grabbed his wrist and kissed him deeply. Kirito eyes widen in shock, as he bluched deeply, strugging to get free. Klein wasn't having that.... not tonight anyways. He backed Kirito into the wall, pinning him as he kissed even deeper. Kirito moaned in the kiss, feeling Klein's powerful body pinning him. Klein moved his hands to Kirito's waist and picked him up easily, wrapping one of his legs around him. Kirito struggled with him a bit more but finally gave in. Knowing that he maybe a better swordsman than him, but he's not as powerful. Klein moved from the wall, to slamming Kirito on the floor. "Ahh~!" He gasp as he felt pain spread across his back from being slammed. "Don't act like you don't like it.." Klein went in his menu and unequipped his armor before pouncing on his prey. Kirito's eyes widen as he saw Klein's package, it was huge and wide."K-K-Klein, no!" Kirito gasps loudly and tried to move away from Klein who was right on top of him. Klein smirked loudly and pinned Kirito down, once again. His hand band the only thing he had on was falling off of his face. "You're gonna...take it.. rather you like it or not." He leaned towards Kirito and growled in his ear. Kirito's eyes started to water as he nodded slowly. He got one of his hands free and  unequipped his armor also. Klein looked at Kirito's body naked. It wasn't nothing like his but he loved the sight of it. He quickly flipped Kirito over then went in his menu and got out his bottle of water. "Nagghhh..." Kirito watched him from the corner of his eyes and frowned. Klein poured the bottle on his package and rubbed it in. Moaning softly he positioned his self on Kirito. "Ready..?" He asked as he placed one of his hands on the floor. Kirito nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah..." Klein then slid his self inside of Kirito slowly, starting to slowly thrust. "Mmmm!!!" A moan escaped Kirito's lips as he dug his nails in the plam of his hands. Klein started to pick up the pace while softly groaning. "K-Kirito...Mmnnnnn.." Klein moaned and started to thrust fasted and deeper. "A-Ahh~!!!" Kirito  screamed in pleasure as he shut his eyes tightly. Klein went as deep as he could until he started to reach his climax. Kirito was too. nearing his Climax. "I'm....gonna..." Klein groaned loudly as he climaxed inside of Kirito. "SSssssssss.." Kirito exclaimed as he too climaxed. Klein pulled out and turned Kirito around. "I love you.." He whisped.