Author's Note

Welcome everyone to my book Faded Wishes, I'm Lola and I'm pretty bad at introductions so I'll just get on with it.

I've been wanting to write a Harry Styles fanfic for a while now, seeing that I'm obsessed with reading them, so I figured why not? Btw, this gif makes my heart ache, he's so beautiful I want to cry.  

This book is AU, meaning even if you know nothing about one direction, you can still read and understand what's happening. That also means that the characters in this book are nothing like they are in real life. For example, Harry in this book is nothing like the famous Harry in real life. This also means that certain places and things in this book are fictional. For example, the town of Ridgewood, along with the camp, do not actually exist in real life. I don't live in Cali so it's sort of hard to know details about it.

I'll be adding either song lyrics or the name of a song to every chapter, or most of them at least.

I came up with the idea for this book completely on my own, no part of this story is plagiarized. Please do not steal my ideas or plots from this book, and I ask you to notify me if you see my work copied on any site. 

I have no schedule to when I'll be updating for sure, but it'll probably be once or twice a week.

I appreciate any and all comments you guys have to make, I love reading your thoughts and what you have to say. So please help this story grow and support it by voting and commenting!

This story will contain sexual content, violence, drugs, alcohol and other mature content so I advise you to follow me for updates on the book and in case the chapters become private.

I hope you enjoy the story, I'll be uploading the first chapter in the next few days or so. Thank you for giving this story a chance, happy reading. xx