Part four

FELIX POV

The fan seems chill. I really like them. To me they acted really calm and cool, not like Mark and Jack said about freaking the fuck out. I believe it would be nice to all sit down and enjoy some coffee together.

The next day.

It was like 12 in the afternoon and me and Landon could hear Jack and Mark fucking up stairs. Now don't get me wrong, I don't disrespect them fucking with us right downstairs but I still think it is a little awkward.
'Umm this is awkward for us' {Landon}
'Yeah...' {Felix}
'Wanna go grab some yogurt for some shit?' {Felix}
'Yes, that sounds great' {Landon}

LANDONS POV

I was so relieved when Felix offered me to go get yogurt or something. Two of my favourite Youtuber fucking in the other room, it just was awkward for me. On the other hand I almost fucking died on the way to Yogurt. Apparently Felix does not know how to drive in the US. He didn't know what side to drive on. We almost crashed 2029733736252 times. Well me made it and we go some bomb ass frozen yogurt. On the way home we decided to stop on a peek, talk, a eat our yogurt. I now feel that I have a better relationship with the biggest YouTuber in the world. We got home and Mark and Jack were making supper.
'You sure had a bast didn't you guys' {Felix}
'Umm yeah... *blushing*' {Jack}
I started laughing my then Felix and the Mark and Jack. That night was a good night. We sat and talked about me and all of them at the dinner table. I really don't wanna leave this place, I feel like I fit in here. I do have to leave over all because it's just rude. Well I have to leave tomorrow. I'm sad.