The Safe House

Finally, I have moved all of my stuff from my home town to Beverly Hills. The Safe House looks amazing! Demi is moving in too now that her and Wilmer are no longer together. Nick lives here as well. Phil has a family, so he doesn't live with us. Also living in the house are two artists, Rebecca & Shane. And another producer who goes by the name of Jagger.
This is my room which I probably won't spend much time in, except to sleep:

I'm the only one at the house right now just because I'm moving in. Everyone else is on the Future Now Tour, I will be heading there to join them in a little bit. Demi's family is moving her stuff in for her since she's busy working. I offered to greet them here to show them Demi's room (she has always had a room, just never lived here). I have had a few encounters with her family in the past, which will hopefully stay hidden.

As I'm sitting in my room, the doorbell rings. I go to open the door and can see Demi's sister looking in the window, I guess excited to see the inside of the house.

 I go to open the door and can see Demi's sister looking in the window, I guess excited to see the inside of the house

"Jada!" Demi's sisters Dallas and Maddie yell.

"Hey..." I reply confused.

"We aren't crazy Jada"

"We heard the mixes you made of Demi's music and were sending them to her!" Says Maddie.

"Ohhhh, so that's how, okay! Thank you guys!" I say with the biggest smile.

Demi's sisters hug you and their mother Dianna joins.

"I heard them too!" Says Mrs. De La Garza.

"Yeah after we showed you." Says Dallas.

I formally introduce myself to the family and show them Demi's room. I help bring in Demi's suitcases and take them to her room. I decide to show them around the house.