Characters

dedicated to ThisGirlisCrz Thank you so much for all your support! LUV YA BOO!!

Rosemary: A teenage girl who finds it exceedingly hard to fit in. She has straight brown hair with red streaks, and large brown eyes. She is very sad and very alone. Or so she thinks. She hates school and her broken family. She doesn't know who to cope so she writes and draws in all her notebooks. She has a hard time focusing and is on many anti-depressants and insomnia pills. She has built a wall to keep every one away for the fear of being hurt. She usually wears all back and has no friends.

Jamie:  Also a teenage girl who finds it hard to fit in. She has fire red hair and has gemstone green eyes. She moves quite a bit because her father is consultant to a big company. She arrives at her new school totally lost and confused. She gets lost in her world of music and has very little tolerance for stupid people. She too writes and draws. It's hard for her to connect to people because she too closes herself off from the world. 

A/N

Hey guys! I hope y'all like the characters! Any ideas or questions can go down in the comments section!  The drawing you see above is A drawing Rosemary made late one night. *envies Rosemary for superb drawing skills* Anyways, there will be another update here pretty soon! >//> And thank you all for all the reads on "This is why i love you"! It means so much to me!!