He Used Her

That was the time she knew, she found out, she realized.

" Laura, i'm so so sorry. " Ross, her boyfriend, spoke.

She shook her head in disbelief. Hearing her boyfriend's conversation with his best friend about him dating her just for a dare. So clearly, he used her to win the dare.

" I cannot believe you. " She said still looking at him.

" Laur, babe. Please forgive me. I didn't know what to do since i've already fallen for you. " He said holding her hand, but she pushed him away.

" Do you think you can still fool me with this? All your sorry sorry bullcrap? " She says mad.

" N-no... I know i can't fool you at all. But Laur, please. I love you already. At first, i didn't. But now that we've been together for 4 years this helped me realized that i do love you. " He says trying to make her forgive him.

" No, you know what Ross? I'm sorry that I expected to be more than this. I'm sorry that i expected that i mean more than this to you. I'm sorry that i EVER LOVED YOU. " She says mad as tears started to form in her eyes.

" There's nothing you need to be sorry about. I should be sorry. " He says as he watched his beautiful princess cry.

" You used me, Ross. Do you know how that feels? "

" No i don't. I just wished i did. "

" Well, you should've! You hurt me badly! "

" I know and i'm sorry. Look i really did love you. "

" Bullshit. "

That was the first time Ross ever heard his precious innocent Laura curse. He went speechless.

" You know nothing about love. " She says obviously mad/ upset.

" But Laura, we're meant to be! " He says as he steps 1 feet forward.

" Meant to be? What's that? " She asked confused

" Laura, your not dumb. You know what meant to be is. " He says while rolling his eyes.

" I'm sorry. But i do not know what meant to be means because i never had that before. " She scoffs and walks away.

" What have i done? " He says putting his hand on his forehead, clearly slapping it.

-

So, it's been about two weeks since that break up. Are they still fighting? Yes. Are they officially enemies? Yes. Does she still love him? No. Does he still love her? Yes.

She walked passed him with her clique. Her best friends were Sofia Carson, Rydel Lynch, Raini Rodriguez, Debby Ryan and Maia Mitchell.

She obviously didn't talk to him which made him feel worse.

" Yow bro, you know she isn't worth it. " Ross' friend, Lucas said.

He looked at him furiously.

" How can you say she isn't worth it?! " He says mad and disgusted.

" Look man, we dared you to make HER fall in love with YOU. YOU falling in love with HER isn't counted. You cheated on the deal. " Drake said crossing his arms.

" No, i didn't. I know i fell in love, i know that me falling in love with her was never a mistake. " He says sternly.

" Whatever man, your choice. " Lucas scoffs.

" You know you dated her as well. " Ross says looking at him.

" Yeah, she was a pain. " Lucas says smirking.