What is happening?

{Scene: Mrs. Bustiers class}
*She calls the rolecall *
Mrs . Bustier: Adrien?
Adrien : Here!
Mrs. Bustier : Alix ?
Alix : Here!
Mrs. Bustier : Alya?
Alya :Present!
*Marinette sneaks in and slides into her seat*
Alya : Girl , late again?
Marinette :I'm sorry ok?
*The room lights up brighter and brighter until it is white*
Max : What is happening? I need to record this for scientific knowledge!!
Kim : NOBODY CARES RIGHT NOW MAX!
Max : * whimper*
_Marinette POV_
Oh no , is this an akuma? I can't see a thing! How am I supposed to transform? Everybody will know I'm ladybug!
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO THAT!!

_Adrien POV_

Oh for gods sake , can't I get a break for one day? I need to transform , but I can't! Everybody is here!

_Nobody POV_

The room started to get darker and darker until it was pitch black.
"Daddy , get me out of here!!!!!! Try to guess who that was.
Many more shouts were heard.
Alya :"Where are we ?"
Mylene"I'm scared!"
Suddenly , everyone was sitting on a beanbag.
And they could see again.
Marinette : Is EVERYBODY HERE?
"YES!! Was the reply.
They were all panicking so badly they didn't realise the girl at the front of the room.
"Hello?" She shouted.
Everybody turned around.
"Who are you?" Asked Adrien.
" I'm Robyn , your host today!"
She was wearing black leggings , a pink Nike hoodie and a pair of red Nike trainers. She had dirty blonde hair , which she wore in a plait down her back. She also had rosy cheeks , and a happy smile.
" Where are we?" Asked Nathanael .
"We are in a place between space and time . You will stay  here for a while." She replied.
Why are we here?" Asked Alix.
"You are here to watch a show called miraculous ladybug. This may seem a bit overwhelming , but you are all tv characters to where I live." She replied.
Everybody was freaking out.
"SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed.
"If your name is Agreste , Adrien or Dupain Cheng , Marinette can you please come over to this door. " She said .
Of course  , when Marinette and Adrien walked over to the door Chloe tried to come.
"Oh and did I forget to mention any evil bitches like Chloe or Lila cannot go through this door yet or they will die?"
Guess who sat down straight away.
Marinette and Adrien Entered the room.
" Now. I want you two to know first. Your secret identities will be revealed. Your kwamis are safe , Plagg has too much cheese than I can cope with and Tikki has a tower of cookies. Got it?" She said quietly and softly.
At this point they were freaking out.
_Adrien POV_
No way , Mari is Ladybug? Now my two loves are one! I don't have to choose between them! YAY!

_Marinette POV_
WHAT. IS .HAPPENING. ADRIEN IS CHAT NOIR? REALLY? OH MY GOD WHAT??!?!?!
_Nobody POV_
Robyn : Ok then , I guess you are dealing with really well.
Adrien : Hey purrincess!
Marinette : Shut it kitty.
Adrien: *Whimper*
Robyn:OK head on out into the room again.

{Scene :Movie room.}

Robyn : Ok here is the seating chart so everybody knows where to sit.

                                                            Front of room / Screen
     Nino.     Adrien.                 Robyn.          Marinette.        Alya.    
             Kim.              Max.                  Rose.                  Juleka
      Alix.       Mylene.          Sabrina.       Nathanael.             Ivan
                                Chloe.                  Lila
   Robyn: All of your seats have your name on the back so you don't switch seats.
Chloe: You put me in the wrong seat!! I'm supposed to be cuddling up with Adrikins!!!
Robyn :No. Believe me you are not sitting in the front with "Adrikins" .
*Chloe goes off in a sulk.*
Robyn : Ok on with the show! Marinette you pick a number between 1 and 24.
Marinette : Uh ok .... Number...... 15?
Robyn : You have picked..... THE GAMER!!!!!
*************************************************
I'll see you all next time internetians. Bye!!