Sexy sex

Calvin clenched onto the sheets beneath him tightly as if his life was in the line. Above, Felix grunted and thrusted harder, grunting as his hips rapidly moved.

"You like that, faggot? I know you do, you little slut!" Felix moaned, having a what seemed spasm. His face scrunched up into pure bliss.

Calvin made a face, pounding on the ground, "You wish, pussy bitch. Can't get me!"

The Swedish porn star halted his video game session to take a peek at the Virgin Mary, seeing him violently thrash his fucking play station. It was at the urge of breaking which angered him. He could probably buy fifty more because he was filthy rich but that play station held so many memories. He had it since he was just a fetus.

"Aye, watch it! Or we ain't doing this collab later!!"

"Oh no, pewds, spare me." Calvin replied sarcastically. "But whatever, sorry. Just got a little too into it."

Felix peered from the side, fixing his penis in his uncomfortable tightass suit that framed his hot body all too well. "What're you even playing?"

"F-F-F-F-Felix that isn't your business. J-J-J-Just leave. You have a video to do!" Calvin attempted to cover the screen but it was too late. Felix saw the screen.

"My little pony hentai.." He gasped, eyes widening in shock. He didn't know his future secret boyfriend had this type of interest.

He felt very betrayed, by his own cousin.

TO BE CONTINUED.