trolling

When we got to there house no one was there so we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited then I saw them I quickly put on a cop uniform and stopped them they asked why did you pull us over I answered you left my friends and I here for an hour then I sprayed them with a squirt gun and I'm officer mologny does anyone disagrees Isaac raise his hand and I squirted him with the gun hey what was that for he said no disagreements so you guys were the winners Bethany said no were hobos that found where you live I said don't you sass me missy jordan said like a woman no I won't I sassed back ok,let's go inside you hobos I'm not hobo said Isaac sounding billy oh yes you are said because your a homeless gomba said drake . We went inside I scream I call dibs on the carpet oh my god my ears said Jordan yay I have made you guys deaf I said loudly you definitely did said taye so you you gonna use the carpet as a blanket said adam yes I will use it as a blanket and my skin will be angel like everyone laughed and then we started to make a video while there was talking but Isaac saw and started to ask do you now what your doing I said yes because I'm a youtuber I am rawr it's Marc I think I heard of you don't you have 700000 subs he questioned yes indeed I said ok go on he said bowing I started the video with hello this is rawr it's Marc also known as kingjr and this is dum dum ( I meant to spell wrong ) also known as drake and here is incognito Adam or Adam and here is kun fu taye or taye and your wondering either why is rawr it's Marc is on another channel or why is Venturiantale isn't here but were playing dum dum then drake shouts DUM DUM so dum dum is a game that drake starts as the killer and tries to kill us when he does they are his minion and he either   kills all or one survives and you can only win by not being turned for awhile and drake is dum dum which is crazy Adam is bum bum which is ugly taye is yum yum which is fat and I am gum gum and I'm made out of candy and Adam is not ugly and taye is not fat ( this is an actual game we made up ) and I'm not made out of candy and we actually have a back story for this which is that a scientist which is Adam and his two helper scientist which is me and Taye are doing a experiment on drake and it turns him into a pink candy monster and he tries to attack us when we made the antidote it turns him into a furry monster and kills the scientist and I think either one helper survives or two does and dum dum goes into a cave and kills when it's hungry and we had alot of collaborations okay now the game we start I start saying we are fans of Venturiantale so we will do there voices and I'm Aimee toast where are you we can live happy together no we won't says taye .
I a little tired so I'm leaving it here for now