The Trap

(Tora's P.O.V)
I was sitting alone in the dark forest. No one else was around as I watched the rushing river. I'm always alone like this. No one that knows me likes me.

I plan for it to stay like that... The last time I had a friend.. Something bad happened.. That's when I found out.. Who I really was...

As I was saying I was sitting in the dark forest watching the rushing river as my stomach growled hungrily. I hadn't eaten in days and I needed food, but I hate fish. I heard the leaves rustling behind me and I jumped to me feet, but no one was there... "Must have been my imagination," I muttered to myself. Sure enough there it was again. "Show yourself!" I yelled into the empty dark forest. No one was there. I sat back down mumbling angrily to myself. Then I heard a twig snap and I jumped to my feet and spun around only to be greater by a small white bunny. I couldn't help my instinct's and jumped at the bunny and grabbed it, holding it by its neck. I suddenly realized it wasn't real.. The bunny was made of cotton and metal pieces and it fell apart in my hands. "What the..." I realized my foot was caught in a rope and I was pulled up by my foot up to a tree branch, hanging by my foot upside down. I saw multiple dark figures start walking towards me out of the woods when I was hit in the head by something hard and went unconscious.

No idea if this is any good and I can't stay focused on one book I stop writing one and throw down an idea and publish it and then forget to make another chapter I'm sorry to the people who actually want to read my stuff I'm trying to actually get anther chapter of this right away.