Moore Incorporation 2

It's been a month since that day on the hospital and I don't feel anything. The doctor said I would go through some depression but I just feel like I've shut down. I barely get out of bed or eat. The only easy I do eat is when Shemar forces me to but I don't taste anything. The only thing that truly brings me joy is seeing little Xavier Cayden Moore. A couple days after receiving the death of my baby Cayden I changed Xavier's name.

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door. In walked in my mother and my sister. "Oh baby girl I'm so sorry." My mom comes over to my bed and I just lay there feeling nothing. I can't even talk because I feel like there is nothing to say. "We gonna get through this sis I promise." My sister takes my hand and lays next to me. Another knock came to the door and in walks Shemar's parents. "Natasha sweetheart were so sorry." Shemar's mother looks like she's been crying recently. She comes closer to the bed looking at me with so much sorrow in her eyes. "How you doing pumpkin?" I just looked at his dad then looked away back into space. Another knock came to the door and in walked Shemar and Ariana with a tray of food. "Hay everybody. Hi Natasha." I look at Ariana then look at Shemar. I can't take all these people around me so I just grab the sheet and pull it over me rolling into my side. "Everyone can you give Natasha and I a moment please?" My mom kissed my forehead and my sister gave me a tight hug before walking out. Shemar's parents both gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Ariana put the tray of food down then left leaving Shemar and I alone. "Natasha?" I didn't roll over I just stayed still looking out into space. "Natasha baby I know your hurting but please I beg you don't shut me out." I rolled over and held my hand out for him. He grabbed it and I pulled him to me while he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so empty and dark inside. I layed on his chest listening to his heartbeat having it drift me to sleep. I just can't take it right now. Not yet anyway.