I Dont Like part 2

Natasha's POV

When I got home that night I just knew all hell was gonna freeze over. To avoid much confrontation I didn't even get home until about 11 that night.

I walked inside and all the lights were off but the ones upstair. I just rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Xavier was exhausted after such a long day so I took off my heels and walked up the stairs to his room.

It didn't take me long to get Xavier into bed because by the time we got home he was already asleep. After bathing him, putting him in fresh clothes, and making sure he was comfortable in his crib I took a deep breathe and went down the hall to Shemar and my room.

As soon as I walked into the room Shemar looked up and hung up his phone. He stormed to me looking lethal and slammed the door shut placing his hands on either side of my head and leaning forward so I couldn't. "Do you know how fucking worried I was Natasha? How many people I called asking if they spoke to you or knew where you were? Do you know how selfish you act sometime when being petty?" I was speechless. I looked at him shocked for a little before pushing him away from so I could move. "I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't feel like dealing with the bullshit so I simply avoided you until now. If you were so worried instead of pissing me off you would have did what I asked in the first place." I went into the closet and put my shoes back where they needed to be before Shemar walked in. "Damn it Natasha it's NOT THAT SIMPLE!! As my fiancé you should trust me. Maria-" I cut him off with a look and he sighed before starting again. "That woman is very important business and if I let her go that will be another investor I would have lost that my father can run in my face." "Shemar you honestly just don't get it. I wouldn't care if you were working with the most beautiful women in the world because I trust you that much. I said I would let go what you did and I meant that. What I won't let go is that the same woman I forgave you for is still walking around your office like she's hot shit. You come at me asking why did I hit her. I hit that disrespectful piece of shit because she called my son a bastard child. I'll be damned if I let her get away with that." He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed just staring at me. "I'll talk to her and make sure she isn't around as much but I can't let her go." I looked at him astonished and disappointed. "You can't or you won't." "Natasha-" "I think you should sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. Obviously you need to think some things over." "Natasha come on-" "Guest bedroom." He remained silent until he got up and walked to the door. "You know what, maybe I do need to think some things over."

When he slammed the door I walked to the bed and just cried. I held his pillow to my chest crying softly into it. I wanted to run across the hall and say I'm sorry and beg him to forgive me but I wasn't gonna give up on this. I grabbed my phone and called the one person that could make me feel better. "Ari I I n...need you pl...please." I hear a lot of shuffling on the other side of the phone. "Sweetie what happened? Why are you crying?" "Can you just come home please." "Give me 15 minutes I'm on my way." "Ok." I hung up the phone and just laid in my bed in the fetal position. The bed felt so cold and big without Shemar laying next to me.

When Ariana said she would be here in 15 minutes she wasn't kidding. I heard the front door slam then footsteps come up the stairs. Ari ran into the room and closed the door. She ran up to the bed and just held me while I cried. She was really a good friend because everytime I need her she's there. "What did he do?" Her voice sounded extremely comforting but I know Ari she's really pissed on the inside. "What makes you think it's about Shemar." "Because I'm here and he's not." I tried to smile but failed drastically and just let myself finish crying draining my tears. When I was done I sat up and wiped my face. "Sorry." "No need to apologize hun just talk to me." I took a deep breath then told her about everything that happened today. I was crying all over again and she just sat there silent. "He just left and said that maybe he should think over some things. I didn't mean to get him mad Ari." My lip trembled as the tears ran down my face. "Shh Natasha you didn't do anything wrong. I'm proud of you. Who knew sweet little Natsaha had it in her to actually hit someone." That actually made me stop crying and laugh. We just laid there until I eventually fell asleep holding his pillow.