I love you

You ran to Iris's classroom with Jimin so that you can ask Iris to eat lunch with you. "Ah... you are so slow." You teased Jimin when you were already at Iris's classroom door. "H-hey! You got a headstart!" He said panting. You stuck out your tongue at him cutely. He smiled at that.

Iris's opened the classroom door with a boy hugging her."Hi Y/N!" Iris said smiling.
"Let's eat lunch together-" you cut yourself off when Jimin came to stand beside you.
"with Jimin!" You smiled when you did not notice Iris was shocked when she saw Jimin.
"Hyung!" The boy beside Iris said. Jimin looked at the boy while smiling and turned to look at Iris who was still in shock.
His smile fell when he saw her.

Iris simply shook her head and turned to you and introduce you to the boy.
" Yea sure... so um Y/N meet Taehyung. Taehyung meet Y/N." Taehyung smiled at you with a cute square smile. You smiled back cutely.

It was quiet during lunch on the rooftop. Jimin was in a serious and sad mood for some reason and Iris was in a miserable mood. Taehyung and you were just eating lunch awkwardly.

"So um do you guys have any homework?" You said awkwardly as you tried to break the silence. "Mhm." Iris replied simply. You cursed internally when it became awkward again.

"Iris.."

"Hm?"

"Can i talk to you for a moment? In private."

"Uh yea sur-"

Jimin grabbed Iris by the wrist and dragged her away.

"Thank you." He said still dragging her by the wrist.

What. The. Hell? You thought as that happened so suddenly. "Ding!" Jimin's phone rang as a message appeared on the screen that said:

Hyung, we need to meet you at the school gate. Its urgent.
-Jin

Taehyung got the message too. He was also aware that Jimin got the message too. "Uh i wrill tell hi-" he said with his mouth full of sashimi, but he got cut off. "Nah, i will tell him." You got up and ran to Jimin who was behind the wall. "Ok." Taehyung said as you left.

"I have something to tell you, Iris."

You stopped when you heard that.

"W-what is it?"

You walked closer to their conversation to listen better.

"I love you." He said in a serious tone.

Your chest ached when he said that. Why is it so painful? You thought. You swallowed harshly.

"Jimi-"Iris was interrupted by you. "Hey, so um Jimin your hyungs need you at the school gate right now." You said awkwardly. "Eh?! Really?!" He said that like nothing happened just now.

"Taehyung! Lets go before hyung kill us!" Jimin ran to Taehyung who got up immediately. "O-ok! See you later, Y/N and Iris!" You smiled back.

"You eavesdropped right?"

You were shocked when Iris said that.

"What? No way! Why would i eavesdrop when it was suppose to be a private conversation between you two!" You said, tyring to act like you really didn't.

"Good." You sighed internally when she said that. I would never want to see her mad.

At least this is longer hehe:)