T w o

The bell rang, meaning that class was over, and lunch begun. Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Marinette sat together at their table, quietly eating lunch.

"So, what do you guys think of Miranda?" Alya asked the group. The boys just shrugged meanwhile Marinette looked pretty annoyed.

"Mari, I can see the look on your face. What's annoying about Miranda?" Alya asked out of curiosity this time, scooting closer to her friend.

"Well, it's just— she talks about Chat Noir twenty four seven. It gets annoying if you fangirl over someone and talk about them every second." The bluenette explained, trying to not upset Adrien. "I mean, Chat Noir is a great person to hang out with and all, but you can't talk about him all the time."

The friend group collectively nodded in agreement. "Even though I adore Chat Noir, it does get annoying after quite some time," Adrien commented in reply.

At that exact moment, the brunette sat down by the group. "Hey, guys! You guys know I'm Miranda, right? Nice to meet you!"

Adrien shifted uncomfortably while Nino and Alya attempted to change the subject, but Marinette stared at the new girl, still annoyed. To add onto her annoyance, Miranda got up in model's face. "So, you're a fan of Chat Noir too, huh?" Adrien slowly nodded, trying to be subtle about his admiration for the superhero.

"Cool! Wow, actually, I'm surprised there's another fan of Chat Noir here. Piff, silly Ladybug! Always rejecting that poor kitty. He just wants some love!" Miranda's voice went higher and she began talking in a baby voice.

"Ur— Miranda, you know people are staring at us, right?" Adrien pointed at all of the people staring at their table.

"Nah, don't mind them, Adrien! We're not scared to show our true colors as Chat Noir fans!" The brunette stood up with pride, purposely throwing away her food loudly.

"Yeah, heh heh.. we're definitely not afraid to show our true colors alright.." Adrien rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. He quickly looked away and scooted closer to Nino.

"Buddy, help me!" Adrien whisper shouted to him. Nino just shook his head. "Sorry dude, you got yourself in this mess, but you can certainly get yourself out of it."

Adrien sighed and looked back towards Miranda. He sighed again, looking around for another kid to help him out. His eyes proceeded to land on Marinette. That's it, Marinette can help!

"Miranda, I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom, heh." Adrien slowly scooted away from Miranda, grabbed Marinette's hand, and dragged her along with him.

"A-Adrien, what are you doing?!" Marinette asked, confused and flustered. "W-Where are we going?!"

Adrien and Marinette went into an abandoned classroom, shutting the door quietly. He put both of his hands on her shoulders and felt relief wash over him. "Listen, you need to help me with Miranda."

"W-Why me? Can't Nino help you? He'll be a better help than I'll ever be." Marinette asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

"Because you're the only one that can help. I got in this mess and I know you can forgive me for getting into this mess, Mari. Trust me." He took his hands off her shoulders.

Marinette and him sat there a few minutes until she hesitated, but agreed to help him. "Okay. I'll definitely help for sure, Adrien. We start now—"

The duo was interrupted when the roof was lifted off from above them. An Akumatized villain? Right now, in this very moment? Ugh, I gotta transform quick! He thought, sprinting out of the room.

"Marinette, hide!" The blond haired boy yelled, directing Marinette where to go as she nodded and hid, supposedly waiting for his this to be over.