T h r e e

Adrien ran to the opposite corner of where Marinette went. He pulled out his kwami and mumbled, "Plagg, time to transform."

His kwami nodded and Adrien ambitiously said, "Plagg, transform me!" Within a fifteen second time slot, he had transformed into the infamous superhero, Chat Noir.

Chat Noir ran around the halls trying to find Marinette. Where could she have possibly gone? He thought, worried for the bluenette.

Marinette pulled out her kwami, nodding to her and saying, "Tikki, it's time to transform."

Tikki flew next to her earrings, ready for the magic words. "Tikki, trans—" Marinette was rudely interrupted when the roof was lifted up from above them and Tikki quickly flew back into her bag.

The villain had Marinette in his fist and she tried to escape by wiggling out, but was unsuccessful. "Help!" She managed to squeak out, before the villain was about to crush her with his giant fists.

Chat heard Marinette's yelp and rushed to find her. He saw Marinette about to be crushed, so he ran as fast as he could to her. "Get your hands off of her!" He screeched, using his staff to whack the villain's fist.

She flew out of the villain's fist and went flying into the school. "Chat Noir!" The feline turned around to her about to crash headfirst into school grounds. "Princess!" Chat totally forgot about the villain and rushed to save Marinette once again.

She tried catching herself on a pole or anything she could find, but none of the objects kept her steady. Suddenly, Chat came flying into Marinette, but fortunately caught her just in time. He landed on the ground with her safely in his arms. "Thank you, Chat."

"Anything for you, Marinette." He kissed her hand gently. They smiled at each other and when Chat was about to walk off to fight the villain again, in their path, they saw.. Miranda.

"Chat Noir, how come you didn't save me! I'm your biggest fan!" She pouted as Chat stood in shock and in confusion.

"Er— lady, you weren't in any trouble last time I saw you.." He said, remaining confused.

"Well, that Marinette girl just wants attention!" Miranda sat down abruptly and crossed her arms.

"Uh—" Marinette didn't know what to say to the physco fangirl. "I was in trouble so he needed to save me. Also, I'm one of his close friends anyway."

"Well, you didn't tell me you were a fangirl, Mari! Let's talk about Chat Noir right here, right now! Oh boy, this is so exciting!" Miranda immediately went back to fangirling again.

"I like that you're my fan, lady, but I have to go fight again." Chat gave a smile to Marinette and winked at her, Marinette slightly blushing in return. "Take care!" She waved at him as he was about to exit the building.

"Can I come too?" The brunette asked happily. "You let Marinette go, so I can go too!"

"No— Marinette and I are best friends, you're a fan, and she so happened to be in danger. I don't want to risk losing any lives today." Chat shook his head, launching his staff away, towards the villain.

"How could you steal my man, Marinette? Miranda hissed to her. "You knew he was my crush, so you stole him from me!"

"Miranda, him and I have been friends since December, the first day we met. Ladybug and I happen to be friends too." Marinette sighed, trying to knock some sense into this fangirl.

"Liar!"

"I'm not lying, hear me out, Miranda!"

"Never!"