A Forbidden Lust

The midday sun beamed through the living room window as Janie turned the volume up on the radio. Her face lit up when she saw a text from her close friend, Justin.

- "Hey, did you still need help putting up the curtain?"
- "Yes, it's super bright in here lol"

A few minutes went by before her phone vibrated.

- "Is it cool if I come by after work today?"
- "Of course, I'm just hanging out. Just let me know when you're otw"

A few months ago, Janie was happily engaged. But after discovering herself again, she decided to leave and start a journey of self discovery. The man she was with seemed so pessimistic; shed been surrounding herself with people who had just as much fire in them as she did. She spent time working from home, pacing herself in school and doing things she loved.
With the time gone by, it was only Janie's belongings left in the house and she was working on decorating. She had began to develop her own style: hanging her best paintings on the wall, a few house plants to compliment the earth tones.
Janie sat 2 different curtains on the bed, examining them. There was a floral print and abstract design, both with beautiful soft colors. After staring at the pair for a while, she sat them aside to ask Justin for his opinion once he got there. She decided to take a shower before he came over. Janie walked down the hall to her bedroom to get an outfit to wear. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

-"Hey I'll be getting off work here soon. I'm gonna run by the house and clean up before I come out"
Janie smiled as she read the message. She had admired Justin for a long time. She had known him since they were kids. He kept her smiling and laughing and engaged in things that excited them both. She had recognized his charm before, but there had been a growing passion since they had started to become adults. He was a hard working man who had the drive to accomplish his goals; his personality filled with spontaneity and interest. Since she had spent more time with him, she had realized that he made her feel alive. He brought her a form of excitement she hadn't ever had before.

- "Okay, just be safe!"

She had to be cautious with Justin before because she was afraid to admit her feelings. But ever since she became single, Janie accepted what she wanted and determined herself to get it. She opened her closet and shuffled through her clothes. She chose a casual outfit, a t-shirt and some jeans. As she was walking out of her closet, she saw her lingerie.
"I wonder if any of these still fit me," she thought. Lace after lace, she tried on all of her lingerie before settling on a bright red lace one piece. Confident in her pick, she gathered her things and went to the shower.
She blared music in the bathroom to get her in the mood as she pampered herself. Once she got out, she put on lotion to sooth her freshly shaven skin before getting dressed. She slipped the lace over her body then put on the rest of her outfit.

~~~~~~~

Janie stood up from the couch to adjust the volume on the speaker when she heard a knock at the door.
"It's unlocked!" She hollered as the door opened. She walked to the door to greet the man almost twice her size. On her toes, she tried to wrap her arms around his neck. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her body. She melted into his embrace.
They stood there for a minute before he yanked her into the air, playfully growling. Janie giggled as she kicked her feet back. He laughed as he gently placed her back on the floor.

"So what do you have for me to do, little darlin," jolting Janie back to reality as he looked around the room taking in what needed to be moved.
They spent some time talking about where things could go then they moved onto the work. He helped move a few pieces of furniture, then asked where the curtains were.

"I've got these two that would fit up there, which do you like best?" She picked up the two curtains she had laid out earlier.
"The flowers feel more like you." He smiled at her as she got excited, seeming to be pleased with his answer.
"Awesome, thank you!" Janie handed the floral curtains to Justin and went to put up the other one up.
When she got back, Justin was finishing putting the rods back on the wall. His tall figure struck her again as she entered the room. With his arms above his head, Janie noticed the definition of muscle, making her weak. She decided to sit on the bed, leaning back against the headrest. She found her hand on her inner thigh, barely past her shorts as she watched him.
"Alright," Justin pulled the curtains together in the middle to cover the whole window. She took a deep breath as he turned around. She sat up on her knees on the bed and held her arms out for a hug before he could notice her hand.
"Thank you!"
Justin walked over with a soft look in his eye. Janie tried to hide her blushing as he walked over to her. His hands touched her waist, holding her so softly. His touch making her weak, Janie raised a hand to the back of his head. He pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her tight. One of his hands snaked up her back to the back of her neck, his fingers becoming entangled in her hair. Her breath became more shallow as she sat up to face him. Janie unknowingly bit her lip while gazing into his ocean blue eyes. Justin peaked at her lips as his left hand slid down the woman's back down to grab her hip. Janie let out a light sigh as he gave a little closed mouthed chuckle. His right hand met her other hip as their lips met. It wasn't clear to Janie if she had dreamt this moment to life, but his kiss invaded all of her senses. Passion grew as his lips lingered before hers.
"I want you so bad..." Janie whispered as she pulled his head closer, her lips landing on his again. Without a word, Justin picked her up with ease, his hands firmly on her ass.
She felt completely safe in his arms. His kiss was what she'd been yearning for, but she wanted more.
Justin sat down with her in his lap as Janie broke the kissing. She leaned her head back to move her hair. Justin brushed a piece of hair out of her face.
"Let me see those beautiful eyes."
Janies heart pounded as she looked into his eyes.
"I've admired you for a long time." Her hands slid down to his chest as she looked down.
She felt a gentle touch on her chin pulling her head up to look at him again.
"We both know what we want. Take it."
When those words escaped his mouth, a fire lit up in Janie's stomach. Justin saw her eyes turn darker as her fingers became tangled in his hair, gently pulling it. His eyes rolled back as he let out a small moan, encouraging her. She bit her lip as she felt him grind his body up towards her. Janie lost her breath as she felt his fingers slide up her shirt, tangling in the lace laying on her skin.  She eagerly pulled her shirt off to reveal her thin pale body with bright red decorating it.
"Hmm," Justin mumbled. "See, dont act like you're shy. You were expecting this, huh?" Justin pulled her hips down harder onto him, knowing she'd be able to feel him growing. Janie let out a little gasp.
"We both know I can be a tease, too," he growled. Janie raised an eyebrow at him as she started grinding her hips in a circle.
"Oh god..." Justin whimpered, his head falling back on the couch. "You're asking for trouble.."
Janie put her hand gently around the front of his throat. Their eyes locked in a deep gaze.
"Maybe I deserve a punishment." Janie's voice was soft despite the burning in her chest, sending chills down Justin's spine.  His eyes widened as he saw a smirk grow on her face. He stood to pick the girl up again, kissing her passionately. He laid her down on her back on the couch. His hands lightly grazed her soft skin causing her to quiver. With a firm grip, he pushed her legs into the air. Janie gasped then gently placed her hands on her knees. She watched the man squat down to sit on his knees.
"You remember bragging about how flexible you were when we were younger?" He paused for a second, stretching her legs wide open and admiring them, before continuing, "it's time for me to see for myself."
He ran his hands down her legs to grip her high inner thigh, which made Janie let out a loud exhale.
"Hmm, is that nice?" He slowly traced his fingers around the seam of her shorts, looking up at her.
"Oh, yes sir," Janie mumbled under her breath.
"Oh, you're already calling me sir, huh?" He grinned as he played with the hem of her shorts.
"Is that okay?" She asked as he pulled her shorts down her legs and off of her feet, dropping them next to him on the floor.
"Mmm," Justin brushed his finger down her lower body, her body aching for his touch. "Yeah, call me sir." His fingers
made their way down to the snaps in between her legs. Janie eys shut and she laid her head back, slightly moving her hips toward him.
He put his large hand below her belly button. "Eager, are we, darling?"
"Please, Justin. I need you," she begged. He leaned his head down, letting his breath brush against her skin as she ran her fingers through his hair.
"You've been waiting, huh?"  Janie let out a small moan, pulling his head to her.
"Calm down, babygirl. You started this teasing game a long time ago." His hands caressed her thighs as his lips teased her skin. He kissed along the lace before he hooked her lingerie with his finger and pulled it to the side to expose her wetness. His tongue came down to barely touch her pussy lips, causing her to gasp.