S e v e n

The Next Day..

"I can't believe you were actually Ladybug! So basically you were rejecting Chat Noir. Ugh, rude. He must have unfriended you after he found out your identity!" Miranda narrowed her eyes at the bluenette, but Marinette only shrugged in reply.

"Actually, we're still friends. He was honestly actually glad it was me under that silly mask." She explained in the simplest way possible to the fangirl.

"Hmph. I'll talk to him today to make sure you're not a LIAR!" Miranda emphasized "liar" by screaming in Marinette's face, but she only rolled her eyes at her stupidity. The bell rang and Miranda ran up the stairs to the roof of the school.

"When will Miranda ever learn that I'm not a liar?" Marinette sighed and facepalmed herself.

"Hey, Mari! Do you want to come over to my house to watch a movie with Nino and I?" Alya sprinted over to Marinette, but she sadly smiled, shaking her head.

"Sorry, Alya, maybe some other day. I have a score to settle with Miranda today. Once and for all." Marinette waved at her friend and bolted to the rooftop. "I'll see you Monday though!"

The ombré haired girl was slightly confused, but tried to understand. "Okay, girl! Have fun! Er— good luck, I guess?"

The bluenette followed in Miranda's footsteps and overheard their talking. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying to each other, so she just walked in.

"Princess!" Chat ran over to Marinette and embraced her lovingly. "You're here! Anyways, what were you saying, Miranda?"

"What?! How did that piece of trash get her?! Ugh, never mind. At least she'll see how a real girlfriend acts.." Miranda rolled her eyes at their love blossoming.

"Wait, how do you know if you two are a couple?" Marinette asked, with a confused look as she wrinkled her nose.

"Uh, because I said so. It's not like you need to know or anything." She rolled her eyes again.

"Well, you have to be a real couple if you both agree on being a couple." She attempted to explain to the fangirl, but Miranda didn't seem to get the memo.

"At least I have the traits of a girlfriend! I am kind, caring, and not too smothering. I actually care, unlike you!" She growled at Marinette, showing as much aggression as possible towards her.

"Well, Chat didn't exactly agree with being a couple with you—" She was interrupted by Miranda.

"I've had enough with you Maritrash! Chat, honey, please tell me who you think is better." The fangirl cooed to Chat.

"My Princess." He simply said with his eyes closed, taking in a deep breath to maintain his calm aura.

"Excuse me?" Miranda slowly started walking up to him. "Who's better?"

"My. Princess." Chat simply said again, but with his teeth bared and his fists clenched.

"Enough! If you love your "Princess", then prove it!" The psycho hissed into his face.

He slowly walked up to Marinette, turning away and completely ignoring Miranda. "I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you."

She then leaned in and so did Chat. Their lips met and they sank into a passionate, loving kiss, revealing their true love for each other. Miranda stood there shocked and upset.

Marinette pulled him in closer to purposely make the kiss last longer.

"I love you, Purrincess, forever and always.."