Another dream

"So there's no going to my dimension?!" You say angrily. "Y-EA-h..." "What was with the alien thing? Saying he would shoot me, and you just stood there!" Rick didn't respond. "Rick. Why did you consider leaving me? Did you think you could just find another me?" Your starting to tear up. "No! I saw Squanchy and knew he would save you! That's what happened." Let's just say, you ignore him until you got home.

It was around 11pm and everyone was asleep. Rick went into the garage and you were drifting off to sleep on the couch.

Ricks POV-

I stepped out of the garage to find (y/n) fast asleep. I looked at the clock.  1am. She started twitching. She must be having a nightmare. It then dawned on me that I could go into her dream and stopped it. After all, what could scare the most confident person, except me, that I know?

I successfully entered her dream. It seemed off planet, kind of. After all this is a dream. I realized we were back at the ice cream place. The federation was swarming the place. I looked to see me, pointing a gun at her, telling her she made the biggest mistake ever. Honestly that pissed me off. I pulled out a gun, and killed the other me. Her consciousness began to panic. Everyone surrounding us began shooting. I run to her and carried her bride style out of the gunfire. "(Y/N) I will protect you until the day I die. I was always sure. Always will be. I pro-MI-sd I would never let my guard down. You are the only exception. The first moment I saw you, I wasn't sure. At all, about anything. I promise nothing, NOTHING shall ever hurt you. EVER. Understood?" I said. That was the most serious I think I've ever been. She didn't reply, shake her head or anything. Rather she woke up.

Your POV-

You woke up to your face drenched with tears. Rick ran over and stood you up. He kissed you. Once again he promised that he would never let anything hurt you. All of a sudden the world got light. It was now 6am. In 30 minutes everyone will be running downstairs to eat, and run to school. You and Rick began to watch ball fondlers. You rest your head on Ricks shoulder.
"I love you." Rick says. "No dip. I love you too Rick." You giggle.