Story of my life

Now, I know what your thinking okay. Story of my life is going to be a perfect super girls dream and everything is really nice and your really popular - am I right? Well no. You've seriously got it mixed up. I wish it was that amazing but somehow that messed up and now I'm back at the start again. Starting my new life - a new story of my life, which will probably end up backfiring in my face again.

Anyway, my name is Maggie. I'm 15 and I'm now your average girl. No hate on girls like me because everyone's perfect in their own ways, it's just boring y'know. I guess I was used to being one of the popular kids, getting all of the attention. I kinda miss it. Miss all my friends. I'm 5'4 and I have long blonde hair that falls to my bellybutton. According to my mum, I'm a little diva, and I like all my hipster clothes. Hmm, maybe.

I have a couple of new friends but its not the same. Their nice and everything but I dunno. I just wanna rewind up time, have my old friends and be one of the cool kids again but that is never gunna happen - ever.

Wanna know what happened? Well, firstly I had amazing friends: Lilly and Sarah, not forgetting the one that meant the most to me..Harry. We were like the famous five but with only four people and we would mess around and always meet up and everything. But they had to hurt my feelings. I knew they always had a bad side to them but not a cruel side.

It's hard to say but they started to hate on me. Out of the blue. They would call me horrible names and always leave me out and push me out of the way. At first I went along with it thinking it was a silly joke they were pulling on me but I was wrong. It got seriously worse. A couple of days later, they stalked me on the way home and pushed me the ground and threatened me to do what they say. After that they poured water all over my head and took pictures of me. I felt humiliated.

Me thinking that, this was it. I check my Facebook to see the pictures of me on there. People now humiliate me and laugh at me like I'm a waste of space. That I'm worthless to the world and noone will ever want me. And I'm right, who would want me, I'm ugly and stupid. What's the point of life when your being bullied.

Only that one special person has helped me through this. That's my mum. She means the absolute world to me. I don't know what I would do without her now. I would be totally lost. She amazingly got me out of all my lessons and I was set up at a learning room where I had my daily lessons. It was lonely at times but it was the only way I could survive school now.

Except at break and lunchtimes. I kinda just stayed in the room and kept my head down, not to be noticed. I would eat my lunch their, well pretend to. I don't eat. I lost my appetite ever since this happened. My mums really worried about me and and so are my sisters. I try to reassure them by saying stuff to keep the topic away but I could always see in the corner of my eyes that deep down inside my mum was worried.

I'm worried about myself aswell...

__________________________