Chapter 3/ Wanted Goodbyes

2 days later...

I never thought that I would ever leave this mansion.
But as of right now, I'm standing outside of it with my luggage, loading it into Ben's car.
Well, I'm not loading it, I have crutches for pete's sake.

I jump into the car, throwing my crutches into the back.

The car ride took about four hours to get to Ben's apartment.

That's a lot of silence...
I'm pretty positive at the one hour mark I finally spoke up.

"How did you get mom and dad to allow me to come with you?"

"It took a whole lot of yelling, but what really sold them is that I told them that no celebrity walks down the red carpet with a cast." He replies, I laugh a little.
My parents would only worry about my appearance, not what I feel.

And right now, I feel like a marshmallow. With my cast, blanket, and thick coat(courtesy of my mother.)
I really hate this coat.

When we get to Washington, I'm burning it.

Small talk is all that is passed around during the whole car ride. I also slept for like two hours.

When we get to Ben's house I grab my crutches and start hauling the things I can into the house. I'm kind of restricted with my crutches, and Ben won't let me just hop inside.

"Hurry up and put your stuff into your room, I'm bringing you to the mall." Ben says before heading back out to the truck.
I drop my bags and follow.

"Why are we going to the mall?" I ask, Ben answers as he's sliding back into the car.

"First, you ask too many questions. Second, you look hideous in those clothes." He replies.
I scoff. "When did you become a clothing critic?"
"The day mom and dad came home with a baby girl and not a baby boy. Now get in!"
I couldn't lie, I really did need new clothes. I hated the ones mom picked out for me, and yes I know I've already mentioned this.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in what? A week? Something like that. I was SUPER busy last week. I had two tennis tournaments, a meet in another town, and a lot of softball as well. And I switched rooms so, yeah. I'm hopefully going to update tomorrow, since I have little to nothing.
Well, see ya! Mare