Intro

The first thing that I want to point out is that these stories and poems aren't meant to offend or trigger anyone. Some of these are based on personal experiences and some of these are just what I see happen in the world. My poetry (well, most of it) is based off of my personal opinion or the opinions of many people I've spoke to about the topic.

Some of these stories are based off of real life events and some of these stories are totally made up. However, they all will have a twist to them that might trigger certain audiences. Each of the stories that are especially triggering will have trigger warnings in the beginning of them. If you choose to read them further, that is your decision and I will not take any blame for anyone getting triggered or offended.

With that said, I would like to take a moment to explain that these are intended to show people that their problems are not unique and that many people go through the same thing. This is to show people that they are not alone and even possibly provide some comfort and reassurance. I'm not here to make light of these situations because they are definitely tragic. But sometimes you have to find grace and beauty in the pain.

I love you all.

I hope you guys enjoy these stories and find that you're loved and not alone.

-Sarah.