Two

I wake up, earlier the next morning. I start getting ready to go to school. I hope that Jake goes unnoticed at our school. But I had a gut feeling that he would instantly be popular. I leave my hair down, I just curl it. Then, I put on a crop top that says good vibes, short-shorts, and white converse. I walk downstairs. It's just me in the morning. My mom is my only parent since my dad left us when I was only eight. My mom is a nurse, and she works at the hospital all night, and all morning. So, she is here when I come home from school.

I honestly feel really bad for my mom, she works to hard. I go into the garage and open the door to my car. I got it last year on my sixteenth birthday. I hop in the car, and start driving to school. When I finally get there, I park, before I walk into our huge high school. Even though we live in a tiny city, we still have like 2000 students who go to our high school. I meet my best friend, Cara, at the front.

"Hey." I say, pulling her into a hug. "Hi!" She replies, excitedly. I get there right when the bell rings. I roll my eyes. First period, PE. "Bye." I say, with a giggle. She laughs back before I run to class. My boyfriend, Jason is in my PE class. And damn, he is so athletic. I run into the locker room, and get dressed. "Hey Gabby." My friends say to me. I would stop, and talk to some of them. I have friends all over the school, I mean, I am the most popular girl in school.

I get dressed, before I go outside of the locker room. Jason is standing there. He is hot. His dirty blonde hair, his blue eyes, his abs, muscles, perfect tan skin. "Hey baby." He says, lightly pecking my lips. "Hey." I say, giving him a smile. "Students! Get in your postions." He says, I roll my eyes. And Jason smirks.

*********

I meet with Cara to go sit at our lunch table. "So, have you heard about the new kid?" Cars asks. "No." I say. "Well, he is hot at fuck. He looks like he could be one of us." She says, and I knew what she meant by one of us. She thinks he could be a popular. "What's his name?" I ask, not even using my brain. "Jake Miller." She says. And I almost choke on my own spit. "Are you okay, Gabriella?" Cara asks, a concerned look on her face. "Cara! Jake is my neighbor, I met him yesterday, he is a jerk." I exclaim. "Exactly. So are all of us." She says. I roll my eyes. "And doesn't he have to be apart of the football team to hang out with our group. He seems moe like the bad ass type." I say.

"So? Try outs are tomorrow, we just have to get him to try out." Cara says. Our group are only jocks and cheerleaders. We have try outs for the cheer squad during the summer. "He looks like he would hang out with them." I say, motioning to the group of bad kids. "Nah, his face is too perfect for them. Oh, look, there he is, lets go talk to him." She pulls me across the cafeteria. We push through the crowds of girls surrounding him. He is laughing at someone's joke, and his smile instantly goes away when he sees me.

"Hi, I'm Cara. This is Gabriella, but I think you've already met her." Cara says to Jake. Jake has a dumb smirk on his face. "Yeah, what do you want?" He asks, rudly. "You should try out for the football team tomorrow, so you can be part of our group." Cara says. "I don't know. I just came here-" I cut him off. "But we are the most popular people in school. You would fit right in." I say, I just want to get this over with. "Yeah." Cara says, plainly. "I'm not even sure if your group wants me with them." Jake says.

Cara grabs his arm, pulling him towards our table. "Guys, this is Jake Miller, would you guys want him to try out for the football team?" She asks the jocks and the other cheerleaders. "Yeah!" They all yell, except me. Jake smirks. "Well, I guess everyone wants me, except one person." Jake says looking over to me. "And she seems like a very Important part of this group, so..." Jake says. I glare at him. "I don't care who joins this group as long as your not a geek." I say, plainly.

He rolls his eyes, before he comes up behind me. Everyone went back to their conversations. "What do you want?" He asks, In a sexy, low voice. "I said, I don't care." I growl, trying to step away. "What do you want?" He asks again. "Fine! You can join if you make the team." I exclaim, annoyed with his shit. That's when I hear a fimilar voice. "Is this guy bothering you?" Jason asks, I look over at Jason. "He actually is." I say, and Jason smirks. "Nice to see you again, Jake." Jason says. My eyes widen. "You know him!" I exclaim, shocked.

"Oh, yeah. Me and Jake go way back." Jason says, as they have a bro-hug moment. "But stay away from my girl." Jason says, before he pecks my lips. "I wouldn't want her anyways." Jake says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes, as Jason holds me close to him. "Well, let's eat lunch." Jason says, before we go sit at the table.